Northeast High School

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mane we need a coach really bad. coach southerland is gone now. we dont got no one. This is my senior year and it cant be going down like this. football and wrestling are my life. If I cant play football senior year idk what ima do.

Ima ask mrs yarbrough about it tommrow.

If Southerland is so loved why are they letting him go? This school system has issues. Maybe the administration should have hired a coach before all this. Seems as if the players are hurt due to the events as i am reading on here, and if I were a parent I would have discussed this with someone before now. Why has it taken this long to hire someone that is highly qualified, unless the new head coach is going to surprise us all and be a big name.

If Southerland is so loved why are they letting him go? This school system has issues. Maybe the administration should have hired a coach before all this. Seems as if the players are hurt due to the events as i am reading on here, and if I were a parent I would have discussed this with someone before now. Why has it taken this long to hire someone that is highly qualified, unless the new head coach is going to surprise us all and be a big name.

Don't count on it. I just see it as a priority issue. It is not a priority to the administration.

YES, THE TEAM IS HURT THERE IS NO ADMINISTRATION AT THIS SCHOOL THAT IS TRYING TO HELP THE TEAM BUT WE HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE COACH THE TEAM IF NO ONE GETS HIRED THEN WE WILL BEGIN MAKING CHOICES AND THAT IS MOVING ON TO A DIFFERENT SCHOOL...

True, but at least one of those mentioned got FIRED for VERY good reasons, and Southerland is not in the league with the rest. Whereever he goes........I know DONTAE will go with him...........then they both could be GONE!

Be careful who you slander on here. Your IP address can be tracted suit can be filed. Too many people are quick to speak of what they think and not know for sure. Be Very careful.