District 9 AAA Picks

MrNoitAll

District: 9

Beech-----Coach Woods will be the team to beat and could get to the state this year! Great pitching and solid defense will take this team far this year. I am MrNoitAll and yes I am sure that people are wondering why I am not picking MJ it is because they lost something last year that is very hard to replace on the field......and that is the PITCHER and CATCHER but most important of all is leadership!

MJ------They have been to the state the last two years and have been number 2 this year they will be number 2 in the district. Could be the best hitting team in the state, great defense and excellent coaching but not sure they have the leadership to get them back. Shelby will do great but not sure she can carry a team all the way but it will be between Beech and MJ to win it all.

Wilson Central--------Excellent coach, great fans and good players but that does not beat MJ and Beech! Will be fighting it out with Hendersonville for third place!

Hendersonville-----Losted a great SS last year and some really good players, will be young this year and will always be in the games but not enought to beat the top two teams! Dont see any surprises from them this year!

LaVergne-----Same coach, same results this school just does not do very well in softball. Coach is very nice and team plays hard but they can always find a way to lose. They need to be playing AA ball and then they would be better.....can not complete against many people in this district!

But they will be better than Gallatin....not sure about Smyrna

Smyrna They are working harder and have some players playing travel ball but just can win in this tough district. A very good workout area but they need players not a nice building if they want to win. They will not be very good scoring runs, and will give up a bunch......

Gallatin New coach.....same story.....playing to not finish last! Remember this is another football school and will always be one!!! They played a lot of younger players last year so should be a little better but will finish last!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Smyrna

Just so you know, Hendersonville did not lose their shortstop, she is a senior this year.

For some dumb reason I was thinking about the SS from Beech????? By being MrNoitAll I dont know what I will do since this may be my first mistake of the today........but it is now time to get ready for practice and enjoy this wonderful day and I will be back tomorrow to help inform the many fans that read Coacht and to enlighten them with my great knowledge of this great game of softball. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />