Keep ya head up Chantel!

tvols75

It pains me to see her crying and not even being able to stand there and receive her award and pose for a picture. She along with Shanqiua Gray has meant so much to Milan, and we have enjoyed every year of them since Middle School. Hate to see them not get over that edge and win the state championship, but Chantel and Shaniqua got bigger things in the future, and the sky is unlimited.

Go to Purdue and make Milan look good!

Did your text get cut off gator?

Great job to Lashay gator for winning the award for Mrs. Basketball.

I fat fingered the keys twice. Let me try this again!!!

Congrats to Chantel on a great season, and a great career. We watched the game on TV today and were pulling for Milan. She is a great player and Purdue will certainly be better for having her there.

Very happy for LaShay. I (secretly) figured it would go down much like you did. But Im sure you understand we are all very proud of her.

Still plenty to be proud of with Chantel, and plenty more to see in her career. Im will be looking for her in the future!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I fat fingered the keys twice. Let me try this again!!!

Congrats to Chantel on a great season, and a great career. We watched the game on TV today and were pulling for Milan. She is a great player and Purdue will certainly be better for having her there.

Very happy for LaShay. I (secretly) figured it would go down much like you did. But Im sure you understand we are all very proud of her.

Still plenty to be proud of with Chantel, and plenty more to see in her career. Im will be looking for her in the future!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To see one of the most amazing girls to come through Milan and girl's basketball in West TN cry and not even get to enjoy the awards she won showed to me that she wants to win badly with her teammates and not get caught up into the fact that she's one of the rarest players in terms of all around game that AA Basketball Fans have seen. The radio broadcasters said Milan has nothing to hang their heads about. While that is comforting, I guarantee you those players feel they lost a winnable game, and they lost their chance to get the 2 that carried them in Chantel and Shaniqua a championship.