Giles County vs. Loretto

GCBSBLL9

This should be a very close series. I don't see a sweep either way. I think that both teams will win at home. Loretto and Giles county will play 3 times this week. They will also play each other in the savvanah courier classic at the end of the week. I think that this game will come down to How deep Giles can go with their pitching. We all know that they have holley but who else?? Loretto has 5 guys that they can put on the mound and not skip a beat. It should be interesting. I cant wait to watch.

This should be a very close series. I don't see a sweep either way. I think that both teams will win at home. Loretto and Giles county will play 3 times this week. They will also play each other in the savvanah courier classic at the end of the week. I think that this game will come down to How deep Giles can go with their pitching. We all know that they have holley but who else?? Loretto has 5 guys that they can put on the mound and not skip a beat. It should be interesting. I cant wait to watch.

Giles has a couple of guys who can pitch. Who is starting today for Loretto?

Can't wait to get them here and see how they stack up against Hardin county. We play both of them. Fasten your seat belts boys it could be a bumpy ride.

2 down with 1 to go.