Memphis Super Regional April 11-13

Memphis Flight 13U beat the Tennessee Express 13u in the Finals. Congratulations to Keva Robinson and the Memphis Elite 10U on beating the Music City Players 10u in the Finals. Congratulation to the Memphis Flight/Elite program on the berth to the Nationals. I wish my Express 13U team would have played you better but we were out of gas after our emotional win over the Atlanta Fury. A special thanks goes out to Andre Pruitt and Gordon Sommerfield. My Express team really enjoyed our time in Memphis. See you guys at the State.

Memphis Flight 13U beat the Tennessee Express 13u in the Finals. Congratulations to Keva Robinson and the Memphis Elite 10U on beating the Music City Players 10u in the Finals. Congratulation to the Memphis Flight/Elite program on the berth to the Nationals. I wish my Express 13U team would have played you better but we were out of gas after our emotional win over the Atlanta Fury. A special thanks goes out to Andre Pruitt and Gordon Sommerfield. My Express team really enjoyed our time in Memphis. See you guys at the State.

Does anyone have te scores in these games esp. the 13u

thanks