Fairview's outlook for next year?

Pride3317

Does anyone have a prediction on how Fairview will do next year? I hear they are hitting the weights hard this spring.

I am confident they will do well.

Is Coach King still there? Pound for pound, he was the second best coach who wore glasses ever--this is open for discussion.

Regardless, kick behind this year Fairview and 'go do that vodoo that you do so well.

Is Coach King still there? Pound for pound, he was the second best coach who wore glasses ever--this is open for discussion.

Regardless, kick behind this year Fairview and 'go do that vodoo that you do so well.

Second to Putnam, of course! What coach King lacks in basketball skills he makes up for with "DANG-NASTY" coaching ability. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Second to Putnam, of course! What coach King lacks in basketball skills he makes up for with "DANG-NASTY" coaching ability. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

oh yes, coach King is still in Fairview.

How is Mt. pleasant looking without Marco Dailey?

Replacing a two time Mr Football winner will be very difficult to do. On the offensive side of the ball they loose three starters including Marco. Mt Pleasant will bring back 4 starters on the offense line, two tightends and one receiver. Two of those linemen were honerable mentions in the 6A awards. QB next year will be SR that was the back up to Marco for the past two years. He was a monster on the defensive side of the ball playing DE that was in the backfield quiet often after other QB. Tailback spot will be filled by either a Sr or a transfer from Columbia Central. coaches there say he was one of the backs they had two seasons ago.

Defensively they return everyone except a safety and a cornerback. If they continue to run a three down lineman on defense they will return three two year starters. They do return there teams defensive MVP from last season who played his very best ball in the playoffs. I look for him to be a Mr Football nominee. Giving Mt Pleasant five nominee in the past five years.

Mt Pleasants offensive will be lead by its down linemen which could possibly the best ever in school history and could be right up there with some of the best in the state. Defense will have to step up and play some great ball this year.

The quick scoring of Marco will be gone but I think the new offense that will be coming in will produce Mt Pleasant a 5 region 6a championships in a row.

We will get our first peep at them May 16th in the first Annual Middle Tennessee play day. This is a two day event with 12 to 14 different teams coming to play. Should be a great day of football in Tha Jungle. Looking forward to coming to Yellow Jacket country down the road. You Yellow Jacket fans need to host us mTp Coact T folks with some burgers or something when we come over.

Replacing a two time Mr Football winner will be very difficult to do. On the offensive side of the ball they loose three starters including Marco. Mt Pleasant will bring back 4 starters on the offense line, two tightends and one receiver. Two of those linemen were honerable mentions in the 6A awards. QB next year will be SR that was the back up to Marco for the past two years. He was a monster on the defensive side of the ball playing DE that was in the backfield quiet often after other QB. Tailback spot will be filled by either a Sr or a transfer from Columbia Central. coaches there say he was one of the backs they had two seasons ago.

Defensively they return everyone except a safety and a cornerback. If they continue to run a three down lineman on defense they will return three two year starters. They do return there teams defensive MVP from last season who played his very best ball in the playoffs. I look for him to be a Mr Football nominee. Giving Mt Pleasant five nominee in the past five years.

Mt Pleasants offensive will be lead by its down linemen which could possibly the best ever in school history and could be right up there with some of the best in the state. Defense will have to step up and play some great ball this year.

The quick scoring of Marco will be gone but I think the new offense that will be coming in will produce Mt Pleasant a 5 region 6a championships in a row.

We will get our first peep at them May 16th in the first Annual Middle Tennessee play day. This is a two day event with 12 to 14 different teams coming to play. Should be a great day of football in Tha Jungle. Looking forward to coming to Yellow Jacket country down the road. You Yellow Jacket fans need to host us mTp Coact T folks with some burgers or something when we come over.

I think next years game between the Tigers and the Yellow Jackets will be different in my opinion. Fairview is looking to avenge their losses from last season. They will come out ready to play. Im looking forward to a good game. And the there will be plenty of hamburgers at the game..

I think next years game between the Tigers and the Yellow Jackets will be different in my opinion. Fairview is looking to avenge their losses from last season. They will come out ready to play. Im looking forward to a good game. And the there will be plenty of hamburgers at the game..

Last years game, was that Fairview's first game of the season?