CASCADE CHAMPIONS

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have a good shot at getting to state. Didnt they make it last year or two years ago? I think the region has a shot at getting two teams in Cascade and NCS who has not been playing well but has two pitchers and thats what you need to get to state but they done have enough to win state. It does not really matter who is playing well now its all about who is hot when the tounrements get here. Last year NCS got put out in substate by Richland who I think was a four seed out of their district.

How hard does Momo throw?

I think they have a good shot at getting to state. Didnt they make it last year or two years ago? I think the region has a shot at getting two teams in Cascade and NCS who has not been playing well but has two pitchers and thats what you need to get to state but they done have enough to win state. It does not really matter who is playing well now its all about who is hot when the tounrements get here. Last year NCS got put out in substate by Richland who I think was a four seed out of their district.

How hard does Momo throw?

He might top out at 81 at the most! He is not that great! If he is throwing against the wind the ball comes in at around 58! He makes too many errors at short and has horrible location as a pitcher! Dont look for cascade to go very far! They are garbage!!!

He might top out at 81 at the most! He is not that great! If he is throwing against the wind the ball comes in at around 58! He makes too many errors at short and has horrible location as a pitcher! Dont look for cascade to go very far! They are garbage!!!

Well I hope this is a kid and not an adult, either way Cascade has a very good ball team with Mo Mo Stewart as their number one pitcher and Josh Brown as their number two along with a slew of other good pitchers. Brown has thrown back to back no- hitters and Mo Mo was on the all state team last year as a junior. If Cascade is garbage I would love to know what every other team is???? Mo Mo has clocked out between 88-90 I beleieve from what i have read and heard from people who watch him on a consistent basis. Also Cascade finished 2-1 against AAA teams last weekend so they definently can compete with the big boys as well. As long as everyone remains healthy throughout the season I would look for Cascade to be back again at State and hopefully Mo Mo will be able to pitch in state this year because last year he was not able to due to an injury.

You have proven your stupidy!!!! You obvious have no ideal what you are talking about!!!

MoMo was hitting 88 and 89 consistently at his first start this season on a SCOUTS gun. Not ours. Perhaps if you don't know anything (which is obvious) you should keep your mouth shut!

Last year NCS got put out in substate by Richland who I think was a four seed out of their district.

Just so I can post something a tiny bit relevant to the discussion (which rarely happens) I don't know what seed Richland was last year but we were 2nd in our district and they put us out.

(Sorry to be posting on a Cascade thread about Richland and MP, but sometimes you just have a need to post on coach t! You know how us MP people are..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />)

You don't understand, Nan, I know MP88's husband! I run into "Tom" at a department store just before Christmas where he was trying to buy 88 a gift. The following conversation was what I heard:

"How about some perfume?" Tom asked the cosmetics clerk.

She showed him a bottle costing $50.

"That??™s a bit much," said Tom, so she returned with a smaller bottle for $30.

"Thats still quite a bit," Tom groused.

Growing disgusted, the clerk brought out a tiny $15 bottle.

Tom grew agitated, "What I mean," he said, "is I??™d like to see something real cheap.

" So the clerk handed him a mirror. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I forgot about that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't realize it was only $12, for some reason I was thinking $75 or something!!! Where'd I get that from?? Hmmm..... I think $12 is quite reasonable.... going now to get debit card..... shall return shortly........ /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I forgot about that! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I didn't realize it was only $12, for some reason I was thinking $75 or something!!! Where'd I get that from?? Hmmm..... I think $12 is quite reasonable.... going now to get debit card..... shall return shortly........ /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

And welcome to the world of Coacht plus if you did it!

Just so I can post something a tiny bit relevant to the discussion (which rarely happens) I don't know what seed Richland was last year but we were 2nd in our district and they put us out.

(Sorry to be posting on a Cascade thread about Richland and MP, but sometimes you just have a need to post on coach t! You know how us MP people are..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> )

Most of the time those mTp folks are correct.

That sounds good, 88! We look forward to seeing your return to the football boards! In the meantime, feel free to join the Cascade conversation anytime you like here and elsewhere! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just $12, you have a hundred acres, what else would you want for?