Ravenwood

softballjunk

I have seen Ravenwood's pitcher.

She is really strong and should be more profiled.

What I am wandering is if this team has what it takes to make it to state this year.

They seemed pretty strong with the outings I have seen this year.

Just wanting to know how others see Ravenwoods outcome for the year? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I am wandering is if this team has what it takes to make it to state this year.

Just wanting to know how others see Ravenwoods outcome for the year? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Going to the state? yes they can go but they will have to pay to get in! Do you really think that they can get by Beech, MJ, Brentwood, and maybe Rossview? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope your day is better much better! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Going to the state? yes they can go but they will have to pay to get in! Do you really think that they can get by Beech, MJ, Brentwood, and maybe Rossview? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope your day is better much better! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hate to break the news to you, but if Beech and MJ are there (and they will be), Ravenwood will not have to worry about Rossview.

I thought you were Mr. NoitAll........

I beleive that anyone can be beat at any time. If the coaching would utilize her players correctly we might all be shocked, even you MrNoitall.

Maybe if they were playing for the great travel team Rampage the coaching would be a lot better! U think? I really hope you have a great day because you do not seem like you are a very happy person! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I've seen Ravenwood a couple of times. Nice team with pretty good hitting and defense. Inexperienced coaching staff. They are in an extremely weak region with the exception of Brentwood so they should make it to the Sub-State. Pitchers are pretty good but by no means dominate so they will have a very difficult time getting by Beech, MTJ, Wilson Central, etc when and if they meet in the Sub-State. Stranger things have happened though.

Do you not know that Ravenwood has already beaten Brentwood. Brentwood is only decent at best.

He was talking about Cruiser pitcher not Rampage. Have a nice day!

Do you not know that Ravenwood has already beaten Brentwood. Brentwood is only decent at best.

He was talking about Cruiser pitcher not Rampage. Have a nice day!

Neither Brentwood or Ravenwood is going to be playing in the softball state tournament this year! I am sure the travel league coaches are excited about this! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Neither Brentwood or Ravenwood is going to be playing in the softball state tournament this year! I am sure the travel league coaches are excited about this! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If you read your other quote you mentioned Brentwood as one of the teams they must get by. Hey my dog is not in this hunt, I just enjoy your arrogance. Trying to keep your facts straight. I do know some of there people good folks that pull for there girls.

If you read your other quote you mentioned Brentwood as one of the teams they must get by. Hey my dog is not in this hunt, I just enjoy your arrogance. Trying to keep your facts straight. I do know some of there people good folks that pull for there girls.

I am just trying to put a happy face on so many people who get up tight so easily! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I am just trying to put a happy face on so many people who get up tight so easily! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

It's a shame you don't get paid for it, because by looking on here you do a wonderful job at it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />