D2

Harding4ever

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall aint beatin Briarcrest. Period. That's it. Who is gonna stop Robert Towns, Melvin Cole, Josh Fletcher, and all the other folks that stomped a mudhole in yall last year. Robert burned yall for at least 160 yards of total offense by himself, yall had no answer for him, no answer for me, no answer for Josh, and you wont have an answer for Melvin. You can't beat us, I am tired of you cats talkin all that noise, wait, weren't you supposed to win last year too? SHUT UP!

[Edited by JAC6603 on 7/23/02 2:38A]

I think yall were suppose to win it all if i remember, It seems to me yall were number 1 in the CA, ECS #2 and us #3....but yall choked again! We played so bad in the first half against yall, it wasnt even funny, I mean after Todd fumbled that punt, it was basically over and we still came back on yall! Who is going to stop Todd for yall? He has takin 2 kick-offs back against yall the last 2 years and he is only a Sophmore! David Lincoln, will shut Cole up all night.... And Towns is still feeling that hit from Andy Irwin(5'5) when he didnt even have the ball on the option! And plus yall had to go to the trick plays to suprise us! But we'll see about it!

Week 10:

Briarcrest @ Harding( For the region championship, for the second start year, different ending this year though, We'll be ready, and ya'll don't want none)

BTW, if you read this CoachT, you need to get to Memphis that night,

Houston/G-Town

Briarcrest/Harding

CBHS/MUS

East/Fairley

Bartlett/Melrose

Covington/Dyer County

SBEC/Bishop Byrne

Biggest night all year! BTW B-Crest good luck, getting up and playing at 10 on a Sat. while the rest of us are sleeping! Beat ya later, Justin!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..we had to go to trick plays to beat you?? We threw the ball all over the field and ran it whenever we please, we had 350 yards give or take of total offense that game you guys had to throw a TD on our 3rd string just to make the score respectable and save face for all the noise people like you are talking...we will dominate you, we will kick the dog mess out of you, just like always, so keep talking, and keep dreaming that you will one day be on our level, and that you will ever be able to get a hand on me. I laugh at all of the cats like you, week 10, you will get you some, just like a certain someone that called me out last year and lived to regret it. You're a joke.

We'll see when it takes one for us, that ya'll couldn't do in 4(and still haven't)! Briarcrest has dominated Harding for the past 10 years and Harding has only won twice since 1970! But things are chaniging and Harding is building up on of the best programs in Memphis and we will get yall this year, then the next, then the next! So don't be to cocky Justin, it might be a while till you get to wear a ring!

4 Tickets to championship game: $40

4 Bus Rides to Nashville:$400

No Ring: priceless

There are some things Briarcrest can't do, for everything else theirs mastercard!

Excepted from everyone, even if your 0-4 in the last 4 Clinic Bowls!

You guys need to think logically man...if anyone should be bias it should be me, but I can be logical

Briarcrest has beaten Harding a lot lately, that just means they were better then, we shouldn't get cocky and think we are going to win, we should go work hard in the weight room and practice hard...only way Harding has gotten where its gotten has been through hard work...not through trash talking, anyone can trash talk...let the score settle it. Currie, you have to admit over the last 2 years Harding has improved drastically, and I see no reason why they won't this year, this might be the strongest senior class (physically) harding has ever had, and also one of the deepest. Harding is just trying to keep improving, and if Harding4ever thinks that trash talking will help him, then let him. Harding beat ECS twice last year for the first time in 5 years, and we were honestly the better team. I told to BCS players who read this today that sometimes the better team doesn't always win. I honestly think Harding and BCS were better then BGA, but we made some mistakes, and BGA capitalized...I said before I think Harding and BCS make it to the final, if harding doesn't turn the ball over early in the first half, I think they have a good shot at winning it, let's stop the petty trash talking and just wait and see what happens.

Guest bwebbmha

Most people would think that after four straight losses at the clinic bowl, It would be a humbling expierence yet briarcrest is still under the delusion that they are the best in there division yet have no ring to prove it. Although it is good to have cofidence briarcrest seems to have ignorance oh i mean arrogance without having anything to show for it except four state runner up trophys. That and $5 should get u a big mac extra value meal at mcdonalds. And i wish u would not talk bout melvin since my boy skee had him all but cryin after the first series and he did not return. Granted towns is good but he cant carry the whole team especially u justin cuz ur large and in charge. And if there was an award for the best offensive holding lineman u would have my vote. I still got much love for ya though.

You know its all love B-Webb, we can kick it whenever...but the film don't lie big boy, anyone will tell you that. You got some skills, no doubt, but you called me out, and I handled mine. We've discussed this face to face, like men, your own friends even told you that I was the one that night. Another thing, any team will tell you Robert was not our only good player, CBHS, MUS, ask anyone, they'll let you know. But its all good, you thought you were the best lineman in the region, and I proved you were not. Maybe number 2, but not number 1. BTW, what hardware do you have to show at all for football.