Bartlett lost at home to collierville 7-6

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

Collierville played Bartlett tonight at Elrod Field a rematch for Collierville that lost to Bartlett 3-2 in the substate game last year. Bartlett pitched Bryce Frances who came in the game 2-0 . Collierville started Austin Anderson . Bartlett's record was 12-3 and Cville was 17-3. Bartlett lost tonight to Collierville 7-6 .

Collierville 0010600 7 9 2

Bartlett 0130200 6 6 3

Collierville played Bartlett tonight at Elrod Field a rematch for Collierville that lost to Bartlett 3-2 in the substate game last year. Bartlett pitched Bryce Frances who came in the game 2-0 . Collierville started Austin Anderson . Bartlett's record was 12-3 and Cville was 17-3. Bartlett lost tonight to Collierville 7-6 .

Collierville 0010600 7 9 2

Bartlett 0130200 6 6 3

If you were there tonight you already know that Bartlett beat themselves tonight. A lot of errors! This team needs to get it together and play like we all know they are capable of playing. Good Luck to them Saturday with USJ. I hope they Play smart and with confidence to get us back on track.

If you were there tonight you already know that Bartlett beat themselves tonight. A lot of errors! This team needs to get it together and play like we all know they are capable of playing. Good Luck to them Saturday with USJ. I hope they Play smart and with confidence to get us back on track.

i'm pretty sure both teams made errors, one of collierville's cost them three runs. collierville also outhit the panthers. but it didn't look like either teams best defensive game but hopefully we can see a rematch at state.