Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

Wow, little early to be talking smack to Cascade isn't it junior? I like the fact that it's that easy to rattle your cage though... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You should be good for some bulletin board material around the 1st of October so please stick around.. :

All i have to say is just stick around and watch.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got that right. I've been very impressed with what I've seen out of them this year. It's scary to see such a great coach over the amount of talent Eagleville has year in and year out. They'll be a force to deal with now that a Coach with Carson's pedigree is over some solid Rutherford County talent.

Friday sure is going to be interesting, Carson vs his former boss. Both teams have looked pretty good so far so that will be a good match up. Cascade, JoByrns, McEwen, WHH, NC and Forrest are all looking good too so far. This is going to be a tough year in region 5 as it should be!

Yeah, try like your gonna be booted out of single A next year more than likely. Your wonderful patriots have never had the pleasure of fighting for playoff spots against loaded with talent and money private schools like Jo Byrns and East have had to contend with. We have actually had very storied football teams at Jo Byrns many times in the past before there were playoffs when the only destination after the season was home or maybe a bowl game. We had an undefeated team in the early sixties soon after the school got a team and they earned that against teams three and four times their size before there were classifications you played you was close not who was close to your size. We also had sucessful teams in the eighties and the 90's. You are also lucky to play in a region where four teams go to the playoffs not two like we used before you existed as a school. So no matter what you think you have accomplished just remember maybe you can talk a little more trash when you actually win a playoff game. A bunch of one and dones sure is impressive.

Moto is much better at the history stuff he probably can give you more examples of our power house football team.

really dude? leave the patriots alone.

What's up with that screen name? Do we need to look into some counseling for you?? I think SB from Jo Byrns is a therapist for that sort of problem... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Some one that obvious doesn't need anything from me. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Friday sure is going to be interesting, Carson vs his former boss. Both teams have looked pretty good so far so that will be a good match up. Cascade, JoByrns, McEwen, WHH, NC and Forrest are all looking good too so far. This is going to be a tough year in region 5 as it should be!

Darn, Pred, where you been hiding at? I've seen you posting through two years of really poor football from Eagleville and you go silent when they put a good product on the field.........I'm beginning to think your a closet Vandy fan............ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Some one that obvious doesn't need anything from me. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Little past your bedtime don't ya think? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The Rob. Co. Times ran an article in last weeks paper regarding the new WHH school being built. According to the article, WHH currently has 825 students and the school is being built to hold 1200. 825 students and all they can score is 17 points on Houston Co.? That's weak! Little ol McEwen put 40 on em! Looks like WHH is going to skip 2A and go straight to 3A. They'll be in the WH, Greenbrier, Springfield...region. Looks like tough time are in WHH's future. That ought to fire some folks up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Darn, Pred, where you been hiding at? I've seen you posting through two years of really poor football from Eagleville and you go silent when they put a good product on the field.........I'm beginning to think your a closet Vandy fan............ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Little past your bedtime don't ya think? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Couldn't sleep and its a holiday

The Rob. Co. Times ran an article in last weeks paper regarding the new WHH school being built. According to the article, WHH currently has 825 students and the school is being built to hold 1200. 825 students and all they can score is 17 points on Houston Co.? That's weak! Little ol McEwen put 40 on em! Looks like WHH is going to skip 2A and go straight to 3A. They'll be in the WH, Greenbrier, Springfield...region. Looks like tough time are in WHH's future. That ought to fire some folks up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Be careful they will tell you to leave them alone.

hahahah im not a closet Candy fan thats for sure, they are the yellow bellied chickendores. But I am a Blue Raider Fan lol and thats not much better. Hopefully i'll be around more now that the season is underway, but I may be moving shortly, i'll still be in the Nashville area but not sure where. Can't wait for the game Friday!

BTW Cascade sounds like they are doing pretty darn well themselves!