Class 1A: Region 5 Favorites

2008 Champion!  

300 members have voted

1. 1. 2008 Champion!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick your winner for the 2008 season and also list who you think may be the surprise team for this season....

I'll make the homer pick of Cascade to win the region and I'll take McEwen as the surprise team to watch out for this season!

Gotta stay with the DEVILS on this one, losing alot but returning several speedsters, and also along the fronts too, gonna be very quick everywhere. Clarksville aca. on the playoff bubble this year. The reigon champ will have a loss or possibly 2 this year, Reigon becoming more competitive each year. the champs & devils battle for #1 this fall, gonna be interesting this year

Gotta stay with the DEVILS on this one, losing alot but returning several speedsters, and also along the fronts too, gonna be very quick everywhere. Clarksville aca. on the playoff bubble this year. The reigon champ will have a loss or possibly 2 this year, Reigon becoming more competitive each year. the champs & devils battle for #1 this fall, gonna be interesting this year

Now how'd I know you were going to pick the Devils.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Good to hear from you. I'll be glad when it's time to strap on the pads go at it again!

Cascade and Forrest are scheduled to scrimmage this spring, so we'll be able to gauge how they will look against each other, Nan...Be sure and tell Lee to throw an extra burger on the grill for me!

When? Let me know! I have a great-nephew who's a Freshman, but don't know if the Freshmen are dressing with the varsity or just playing a Freshman schedule. Hope the scrimmage is during the week so hubby and I can go! I have football withdrawels since I missed the entire 2007 season.

1. JB

2. WHH

3. Forrest

4. cascade

5. McEwen

6. E'ville

7. CA

8. NCS

9. MTCS

10. Community

I think it's a toss up at this point but this is my order right now. The top 5 have the best chance of making the playoffs. E'ville ???? The others will still struggle but are gaining ground. JB 4-Peat!!!Winningest group of JB seniors ever??¦

1. JB

2. WHH

3. Forrest

4. cascade

5. McEwen

6. E'ville

7. CA

8. NCS

9. MTCS

10. Community

I think it's a toss up at this point but this is my order right now. The top 5 have the best chance of making the playoffs. E'ville ???? The others will still struggle but are gaining ground. JB 4-Peat!!!Winningest group of JB seniors ever??¦

I agree with your top 5. I just don't agree with the order you have them in... One team that may mess your seeding up also is M.T.C.S. If Smryna's former coach takes that job as many expect you'd better throw them in the mix!