Top Teams In District 9-A?

gmom14

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade and Forrest play Monday night at 8:00 in the finals of the Winners bracket. The tournament finishes up on Tuesday.

I always enjoy reading your postings. Even though I live in Wilson County, I like to keep up with how ya'll are doing. I have a sister that lives in Normandy. I always thought it would be neat to live in the area and have my kids go to Cascade, it seems like a great school. How old is your daughter and what position does she play. Have you figured out who MrNoItAll is? He seems to know you or a lot of the people you know.

Hey Mike, we play at 5. But we don't know who we play. Would you by chance know who we play? We lost 8-2 on Thursday to Eagleville. MTCS or Boyd?

Hey Angie, I'm not 100% sure because I only briefly saw the bracket yesterday, but I believe we were suppose to play ya'll at 5:00 if we lost to Boyd yesterday. If that is correct, then that would mean you play Boyd at 5:00 and MTCS would play Eagleville. I think that is accurate, but can't say for sure.

I always enjoy reading your postings. Even though I live in Wilson County, I like to keep up with how ya'll are doing. I have a sister that lives in Normandy. I always thought it would be neat to live in the area and have my kids go to Cascade, it seems like a great school. How old is your daughter and what position does she play. Have you figured out who MrNoItAll is? He seems to know you or a lot of the people you know.

I'm glad you enjoy my posts. Some don't, and some do, so I'm not sure if your in the minority or the majority.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My Step-daughter is a sophmore and is Cascade's catcher. My daughter is in 8th grade and both caught and pitched for the middle school this season. Both the girls play travel ball for me and I'm very proud of both of them. I think Cascade is an excellent school to send your kids to. Our new principal, Sharon Edwards is very sports oriented and has made great strides in our athletics since taking office. We are competitive in most sports and I expect our Baseball team to make its second trip to the State Tourney in as many years.

As for MrNoItAll, I spoke with a homeplate umpire who was 99% sure he knew the secret identity. The person he suspected of being MNA has had coaching stints with several Middle Tennesse schools. I'll keep the name to myself for now since I do enjoy his posts. I don't think I want to be the one who pulls the Lone Ranger's mask off..... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />