Catholic vs. Stone

BigG

Big G, I only saw the second half. Something significant had to be bothering the Stone Memorial team other than the score. There were a number of players with good skill, but only a couple or three players seemed into the game at all. It was a very unusual match. The entire half was played in near silence. Something was not right.

I will say this. The Stone Memorial that we played is NOT 11 goals worse than Catholic. They are a quality team. I heard something about it being Stone's spring break, and that they were missing some players. There could have been more to it than that, but I am not sure. Our district team scores are all over the place.

I think that anyone that takes Stone for granted in the district tournament, will be sorely surprised. I hope that the rumors of the coach quitting are not true, and that Stone just had an off day.

I will say this. The Stone Memorial that we played is NOT 11 goals worse than Catholic. They are a quality team. I heard something about it being Stone's spring break, and that they were missing some players. There could have been more to it than that, but I am not sure. Our district team scores are all over the place.

I think that anyone that takes Stone for granted in the district tournament, will be sorely surprised. I hope that the rumors of the coach quitting are not true, and that Stone just had an off day.

All of you are correct in your thoughs there is something very much wrong with the team Stone was missing only one key player John Taylor the starting golie with that being said you can read it on the faces of the players a team source has told me that they have had one true pratice in the last week and that the trust of coach has been lost after the recent benching of probably Stones best pure athletes FW #9 its ashame that this is how the season is going to end for them