Bearden-Whats going on with the Dawgs?

BRAINSTORM

did anyone ever find out why the studs are not starting(did they start against sevier counnty)? i know coach Turner has his ways of doing things, butt am really curious to know what they did to get benched. was it because they quit in the LC game or what?

good luck with houston on thursday!

represent e.tenn for us all!

Webster is for real.

Eric Turner is a Jedi Master. If the DAWGS listen to Coach Turner and use the force, they can join others who have walked before them. However, until they learn the way, they will stay on the dark side.

Excellent analysis!

Coach Turner = Yoda. I never thought of it that way but, if you think about it, the similarities are way too many to ignore! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

P.S. Don't count the Dawgs out. They've been sleeping on the front porch, but they aren't dead. I wouldn't bet against them in the tournament.

P.S. Don't count the Dawgs out. They've been sleeping on the front porch, but they aren't dead. I wouldn't bet against them in the tournament.

Coach Turner is good very good, but if you take a basketball team with two 7 footers against a team of ALL 7 footers no matter how well coached the shorter team will not get as many rebounds. In other words, Bearden doesn't seem to have enough talent this year to go around. The Dawgs will make a run but how far depends more on how the ball bounces in the game than anything else this year.