McCallie vs. Webb

soccerman08

Alot is on the line as Webb plays both McCallie and Baylor in the next 2 weeks. Webb tied McCallie last year and Baylor beat McCallie to knock McCallie out of going to state last year. They will be hungry to try and keep the the Spartans out of state....but I think Webb will be ready. Prediction....Webb 2.....McCallie 1.

Baylor to be top seed would need to beat Webb 3-0 to have home field advantage, if Baylor won by 2-0 I am not exactly sure who becomes the top seed and if Baylor won 1-0 McCallie would be top seed in the east. Certainly if Webb beats Baylor then it would be McCallie and Webb as 1&2 .... """""I think"""" and so I have been told

anybody know 100% certain as Number 1 & 2 where and who they would face.

With middle/east combined this year how does this work. Baylor hosts Webb next week. If Baylor wins and are tied with McCallie in the region because of the 0-0 tie....who would be awarded top seed.

I guess we are all learning exactly what will happen for sure. I wonder if all three still advance to the next level. Or just the top two

Baylor to be top seed would need to beat Webb 3-0 to have home field advantage, if Baylor won by 2-0 I am not exactly sure who becomes the top seed and if Baylor won 1-0 McCallie would be top seed in the east. Certainly if Webb beats Baylor then it would be McCallie and Webb as 1&2 .... """""I think"""" and so I have been told

anybody know 100% certain as Number 1 & 2 where and who they would face.