JPII - Franklin

KnightTime05

Today at JPII at 6:30. Predictions

After the victory over Ryan, the best 2 teams in Middle Tennessee have got to be Brentwood and JPII in no particular order. This one is impossible to predict because Franklin has gone from losing to Ryan 5-0 to beating BGA 3-0 and tying Germantown Houston 0-0. Wish I could go to this one. Not even going to attempt a prediction but it should be interesting.

After the victory over Ryan, the best 2 teams in Middle Tennessee have got to be Brentwood and JPII in no particular order. This one is impossible to predict because Franklin has gone from losing to Ryan 5-0 to beating BGA 3-0 and tying Germantown Houston 0-0. Wish I could go to this one. Not even going to attempt a prediction but it should be interesting.

I'll let you know that score tonight

I've never understood why people predict scores after the game has concluded. It has got to take a staggeringly simple mind for something like that to happen.

Yeh...I realized that. I'm just an idiot. It is really bad when I can't get the score right after it has been played. I truly thought it was tonight. Thanks for calling me out though - its all in good fun. Hey...at least I picked the winner!

That was probably unnecessarily harsh of me, but it does seem to happen a lot. The real mystery is when it happens in football threads. With few exceptions, the football games are on Fridays, so you have to wonder why people stumble in on Saturday and predict the games that were played the previous night.