NEW Clay County High School 2003

ELA

Yes, the timberwolves would be a good name, maybe for the boys athletes but for the girl athletes it just doesnt sound right. Maybe something with red but I dont know how the gold would look. I myself like the clay county tornadoes,maybe with red and blue or silver and blue. I know this is very important to the school and athletes so maybe in the end it will be something we all like. So lets be patient and really give it a lot of thought.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LADY BULLDOGS, LADY TIMBERWOLVES... what's the difference? Either way they are canines! Red and Gold are a great combination (Florida State, San Fransisco 49ers, Washington Red Skins, just to name a few who use some variation of that scheme). A wolf, a Bear, a Cougar... any animal you select will require putting the word LADY in front of it for the basketball and softball teams! You could call them the WOLF, WOLVES, TIMBERWOLVES, LOBOS... they all refer to the same beast. The school will select the mascot next month (I think). Watch the football movie, THE PROGRAM, and you will see a team called the WOLF PACK with those same colors.

[Edited by ELA on 7/27/02 6:48P]

• 2 weeks later...