stewart county 2008

I think yall looked good...but u need some help on the o-line but its just spring so there is alot of work to do and time to do it...Caleb Rozet at wide reciever looks like he could have a big year and Chanz Swartz is looking like another All-State year...he had bout 7 tackles and 2 forced fumbles...looks good for SC

I think yall looked good...but u need some help on the o-line but its just spring so there is alot of work to do and time to do it...Caleb Rozet at wide reciever looks like he could have a big year and Chanz Swartz is looking like another All-State year...he had bout 7 tackles and 2 forced fumbles...looks good for SC

This team has come a LONG way and have worked very hard to get where they are! They have a great coach and he has a great staff! these guys might not be the All-Star athletes u look for but they are tough and out work All-Star athletes and that's why i think they are going to have a great year of football!

This team has come a LONG way and have worked very hard to get where they are! They have a great coach and he has a great staff! these guys might not be the All-Star athletes u look for but they are tough and out work All-Star athletes and that's why i think they are going to have a great year of football!

How many seniors are the Rebs returning?