Rockwood and Coalfield

tnump

Only a few thinks need to be said about this game.

One:Rockwood got very lucky

Two:Coalfield out played and out pitched Rockwood all night. Tough luck to Coalfield.Did all you could do with the wind blowing.

Good luck to Rockwood and Harriman in the next round

Only a few thinks need to be said about this game.

One:Rockwood got very lucky

Two:Coalfield out played and out pitched Rockwood all night. Tough luck to Coalfield.Did all you could do with the wind blowing.

Good luck to Rockwood and Harriman in the next round

out pitched? both teams had great pitching but coalfields pitcher gave up ten hits. so i dont know if he outpitched #10. there is not such thing as luck. only fate.

out pitched? both teams had great pitching but coalfields pitcher gave up ten hits. so i dont know if he outpitched #10. there is not such thing as luck. only fate.

Rockwood's pitcher gave up fewer hits, had more strikeouts and only gave up one earned run. I was at the game and both pitchers pitched well. Coalfields pitcher gave up a bomb over the center field fence! Rockwood's pitcher did not give up a homer. In my opinion, the game should have been tied 1-1 at the end of regulation. However, what most ppl are forgetting is that after the bad fielding play by Coalfields right fielder that tied the game, Coalfields pitcher lost his control and gave up a game winning liner into the right field gap! Had he maintained his cool and concentrated on the rockwood hitter and got him out, the game would have went on! And Coalfield fans may not like this, but the best team won.....maybe not the best team on the field tonight, but the best overall team. Rockwood has more offense, and a better pitching staff overall. When you go to the state you have to be able to score runs and you needs TONS of pitching.....you cant win the state with one or two good pitchers.