take off that singlet

Let me do what I please."

And Cupcake say

Oh yeah life goes on

Long after the thrill of wrestling is gone

Oh yea say life goes on

Long after the thrill of wrestling is gone, they walk on

Cupcake sits back reflects his thoughts for the moment

Scratches his head and does his best James Dean.

Well you know Bear Cat ann, we oughta run off to the city

Bear Cat ann says "Baby, you ain't missin' nuth-in"

Cupcake Says

Oh yeah life goes on

Long after the thrill of wrestling is gone

Oh yea say life goes on

Long after the thrill of wrestling is gone, they walk on

Gonna let it rock

Let it roll

Let the Bible Belt come and

Save my soul

Hold on to sixteen as long as you can

Changes come around real soon

Make us fat old men

Little ditty about Cupcake and Bear Cat Ann

Two Fat Geezers Doing the best they can

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen youthcoach16's kancles? i swear they are almost as big as his head, and someone needs to tell him to stop drinking all that mellow yello. Youth coach 16 needs to stop eating /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> before he gets to big to coach practice..

Has anyone seen youthcoach16's kancles? i swear they are almost as big as his head, and someone needs to tell him to stop drinking all that mellow yello. Youth coach 16 needs to stop eating /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> before he gets to big to coach practice..

I am going on a strict diet and exercise program. Besides I will be retiring from the coaching ranks and concentrating on getting in shape. I hope to dabble in a little Mma just strictly for fun and exercise. See.. I have this friend who continually runs his mouth and is in dire need of an attitude adjustment. Now when I dispose of him it will be in a stricly theraputic manner. I am only looking out for his best interests. He is in dire need of an attitude adjustment and also I am afraid he and Grappler may cross paths in the future and I want my friend to be pre-pared to back up his mouth.

I am going on a strict diet and exercise program. Besides I will be retiring from the coaching ranks and concentrating on getting in shape. I hope to dabble in a little Mma just strictly for fun and exercise. See.. I have this friend who continually runs his mouth and is in dire need of an attitude adjustment. Now when I dispose of him it will be in a stricly theraputic manner. I am only looking out for his best interests. He is in dire need of an attitude adjustment and also I am afraid he and Grappler may cross paths in the future and I want my friend to be pre-pared to back up his mouth.

Y-16, If you feel the need to begin FIT-FOR-LIFE training / diet program to 'possibly' give me an attitude adjustment,,,,Let me save you some time and trouble (not to mention the strain on your heart to pump blood under such extreme conditions)....

Just stick with the gallons of Mel-Yel you drink daily and continue to define 'Victory' with fact-toids and verbal battles with people who don't fight back,, children,,,,, or people who don't care. Anyone that knows you,,,knows you have years of therapy in front of you,,,but don't be so scared of the 'dark',,,I'm sure the therapist will let you have your M-Y bottle during your visits like a security blanket.

Best of luck my friend on your 2008 Summer diet. Just to keep the record straight,,,,didn't you gain 30 lbs and two pant sizes during your 2007-08 Winter diet. I think your son will back me up on this one!!!! lol I think you should write a book!,,,,,lol

CC

Y-16 in 30 years if he doesnt stop drinking mellow yellow.

BG Turd- I have tears in my eyes!!!!! Maybe with enough peer pressure he will give up the "ain't nothing Mellow about it" drink. I like your style!

I do feel like you're too kind,,,,, since you gave him a 30 year time-frame (vs. 30 days) and you covered up his Cankles with the car.

Disclaimer: If this is CupCake Jr. under the screen name (biggreenturd),,,please stop posting on here (starting right now) or you're in big trouble...All previous posts however will be forgiven...

Anybody seen Grappler...? I hear some folks know exactly who he is (true BLUE),,,,guess thats why he's gone into hiding...?

CC