whats happening?

grappler

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y-16 started eating and drinking Mellow Yellow at the age of 11. someone should've told his mom to stop buying him that and get him some fruit and water.

what did I do to deserve such treatment ? I havent picked on anyone except cc and that was a joke. Stop picking on the fat kid or I will take my ball and go home. Besides everyone knows that picture is either a local daddy with the initials BH. He has three sons wrestling at three different schools. Or it could be his buffett busting buddy with several wrestlers of his own. His name starts with a c and rhymes with twig.

what did I do to deserve such treatment ? I havent picked on anyone except cc and that was a joke. Stop picking on the fat kid or I will take my ball and go home. Besides everyone knows that picture is either a local daddy with the initials BH. He has three sons wrestling at three different schools. Or it could be his buffett busting buddy with several wrestlers of his own. His name starts with a c and rhymes with twig.

Y-16, Lets be honest,,,that picture just makes a person want to smile! I recognized your patent arms in the air ,,,, "V"ictory cheer. Like Clint said in Unforgiven, "Deserves got nothing to do with it". By the way,,,,I seem to have this air-hose stuck up my a%$,,,do you know of a good,,,Parade Balloon Mechanic....?

CC

Hey, this is ctwig and you better stop before I start writing a tell all book about you on the pages of Coach T. You know what I mean! Undertaker!

Hey, this is ctwig and you better stop before I start writing a tell all book about you on the pages of Coach T. You know what I mean! Undertaker!

Nah ... Two can play at that game. You are not C ryhmes with twig. I know who you are my friend but it shall remain closely guarded. Now what about the new comer Valdeference? Pretty crafty but I must admit he is starting to scare me a bit with the latest posts. Maybe we can get him and Grappler in a battle. Where is old Grappler anyway? I see they took the thread about future champions off the board. Good idea.. I kept waiting on a phone call from bcb declaring a road trip to k-town.

CC, be safe my friend. Ill keep them straight while you are away.

CC, be safe my friend. Ill keep them straight while you are away.

Y-16, I'm glad to know you have things under control during my two week vacation,,,,but I'm here for you brother!

I feel guilty spending this time having fun in the sun,,,,but somebody has to do it. lol

CC

does anyone think that bradley, notre dame, and baylor can repeat as state dual champions

Bradley-Yes

Notre Dame-yes

Baylor-Yes

I dont think anyone will come close to these three. Cleveland, Soddy, McCallie will be in the hunt in the next 2-3 years but not this year.

Y-16, I'm glad to know you have things under control during my two week vacation,,,,but I'm here for you brother!

I feel guilty spending this time having fun in the sun,,,,but somebody has to do it. lol

CC

It looks like I have been missing all the fun and games. The new guy is quite the artist. I am waiting on a picture of the world renowned GRAPPLER. Make my character of twisted steel and s** appeal. Make a scene where I am thrashing cc,yc-16, bcb and the ladies are fawning over me asking who is that stud.