whats happening?

grappler

Grappler who does notredame have besides t boone?

I know they have some youngsters that will contribute. Mullin, Jack Boone, and I heard maybe a transfer from Red Bank who has a shot at winning the state. Add those with Tee and the others they have retruning and they shouldnt have a problem. There isnt a whole lot of tough teams in that division.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ... do you think ooltewah will ever have a chance to win the state dauls

Sure but not anytime soon. I also think their feeder program is about to run dry as well. Nothing is impossible though especially when your community is that large and growing everyday. They used to be one of the worst teams around and now they are pretty good. Or the talent in Chattanooga isnt as deep as it once was. Probably a bit of both.

I know they have some youngsters that will contribute. Mullin, Jack Boone, and I heard maybe a transfer from Red Bank who has a shot at winning the state. Add those with Tee and the others they have retruning and they shouldnt have a problem. There isnt a whole lot of tough teams in that division.

Grappy, Seymour, Greenback and and East Lit will give The Irish all we want.

I will not give the RMC, " if we can find 14 guys in the hallway, we might compete " I believe that this might be our best Tournament scoring team, since my son has been there. The transfer you speak of is Jonathon Taylor, and he will help ND along with Chico White, Grayson Mullins, Eric "big Freshman" Phipps, Brendon Duecivic, The Duck. Jonathon Mayfield, Dylan May, Tee Boone, Jack Boone, Dylan Heath, Orin Headrick, and some other young men that I haven't seen yet.

I hope this team will do as well as I think they can.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Grappy, Seymour, Greenback and and East Lit will give The Irish all we want.

I will not give the RMC, " if we can find 14 guys in the hallway, we might compete " I believe that this might be our best Tournament scoring team, since my son has been there. The transfer you speak of is Jonathon Taylor, and he will help ND along with Chico White, Grayson Mullins, Eric "big Freshman" Phipps, Brendon Duecivic, The Duck. Jonathon Mayfield, Dylan May, Tee Boone, Jack Boone, Dylan Heath, Orin Headrick, and some other young men that I haven't seen yet.

I hope this team will do as well as I think they can.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yep, poor mouthing at its finest. You and the grapubator big buds now? Something is up, Grappy is being too friendly. You also have another young man from Harrison besides Chico White who should really prosper with the coaching you guys have. His name is Charles Houston and he was second to Campell Lewis this year. He has only been wrestlinmg two years I think. His dad was a state champ or maybe a runner up in the early 80's I think. You will have to keep Chico Sr away from the concession stand and hospitality rooms though. He eats more than Chattwrestling.

Y-16, Since your boy will be wrestling middle school this year,,,,what's the word on the street? Cleveland, Sharpshooters, and McCallie really stand out in my mind as dominate teams. Will we finally be able to attend the Dixie Nationals this year? I sure hope so!

By the way,,,I believe I saw GaryL pushing a tractor tire up a hill in Soddy the other day. Are ya'll two on some kind of new workout plan? Seriously Mike,,,,he was wearing Tapout shorts and a Harrison Wrestling t-shirt,,,,so what's up with that?

CC

Im not sure what the future holds as far as rules and regulations since there is no more Tvac. Time will tell on this issue. I know some of the hcac teams have expressed an interest in doing something else due to the the short season and restrictve rules.It would nice to have a league with all the serious schools. Im not sure if they could drop out of just wrestling in the hcac or not. They have all the other sports to think about as well. I know Cleveland formed a new league but it is full.

Ole glc is indeed on the same extreme training regimen as I. Since I cant cut down on the mellow yello I wont be ble to get down to your weight class. He has agreed to take you on in my place. I believe I am going to challenge the best dressed coach in town to a loser leave town battle. The only stipulation is that he must wear the shell necklace and pink polo in a size smedium. Both of which are legal to grab and he cant use any of that soddy karate they always yell about. In the evenings main event we will have coach flipper who cant turn his head vs his side kick coach Poncherello. If Flipper wins Ponch must buy his entire yers worth of Grecian formula. If Ponch wins Flipper must buy his years worth of hair gel.

By the way,,,I believe I saw GaryL pushing a tractor tire up a hill in Soddy the other day. Are ya'll two on some kind of new workout plan? Seriously Mike,,,,he was wearing Tapout shorts and a Harrison Wrestling t-shirt,,,,so what's up with that?

CC

I actualy had a call from bcb while at the tanning bed wearing my tap out speedo. He was having me pick up a new tire for my wifes Bronco.

But as far as making weight to fight the Delt, Special Forces, cup cake. I am in! Although my last fight I lost to mona in fith grade (I should of just ran away). Over the last five years I have learned alot of soddy Karate and I think I'm ready.

I want in on this. I want cc,bcb, yc-16, mtnwrasslin,pittyful and his partner. In that order with no rests in between.I dont know this Glc but if you are friends with the above then you can get in line too. I can wipe out all of my enemies in one day and look for other things to conquer.

I actualy had a call from bcb while at the tanning bed wearing my tap out speedo. He was having me pick up a new tire for my wifes Bronco.

But as far as making weight to fight the Delt, Special Forces, cup cake. I am in! Although my last fight I lost to mona in fith grade (I should of just ran away). Over the last five years I have learned alot of soddy Karate and I think I'm ready.

glc- No way I'm taking that bet! I've seen you snatch a pebble from Grapplers hand. Soddy Karate ain't no little thing,,,and I have my long term health to think about..... 5 years of S-Karate equals 1,000 TV episodes of Kung F, and 2 Billy Jack Movies. I'll let Grappler or bcb have a shot at the GLC Title,,,,that is,,,if they ain't scared!

CC