whats happening?

grappler

Cc, how is the vacation coming along? I see you had time to catch a nice Marlin and tame a little puff of blue wind at the same time. That probably seems like childs play for a man from the great red nation. Im not sure about ole Vasd. It seems as though everyone is fair game and in his crosshairs. I do believe we have a renegade running loose on the reservation. Im sure there are a few feathers being ruffled by the artistic humor. I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of Matlocks wrath. Even Tatoo or a rock em sock em robot would have their hands full there.

Y-16,,,,I need a vacation from my vacation,,,if that answers your question...lol

Yeah,,,ole V-D may wake up" The Sleeping GIANT"!,,,,,,,and regret it...?

CC

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC; i KNOW WHAT ur UP tO.....................TATTOO HAS A PROBLEM ; EVERYONE HELP!!!!!!! Tattoo has built condo's and will allow dwarfs to live there at no cost............But, he can not seem to find a name for his new Resort!!!!!

CONTEST-----------who can come up with the best name for his Resort??? I HAVE an idea!!! What's yours?????

The winner will get pastries from the said "TATTOO" ----image only!

JOKE:: What kinda M&M's does TATTOO like??? DE plane de plane .....

PS:::: GRAPPLER-your one word was actually three---more to come for you I can imagine

CC; i KNOW WHAT ur UP tO.....................TATTOO HAS A PROBLEM ; EVERYONE HELP!!!!!!! Tattoo has built condo's and will allow dwarfs to live there at no cost............But, he can not seem to find a name for his new Resort!!!!!

CONTEST-----------who can come up with the best name for his Resort??? I HAVE an idea!!! What's yours?????

PS:::: GRAPPLER-your one word was actually three---more to come for you I can imagine

How about the Commando Colonnade. For those who value their security.

Or we could go with The Towers at Tattoo's Tiny Town

VD- We can call it," VD-free CC's Condo's".....That's assuming you don't live there...? Unless you want to name it after the area YOU live in. Let's see: VD's NOT McCallie, Baylor, Red Bank, Cleveland, or Soddy,,,,,your world is getting small my friend!!!! Based on your posts and pics,,,,it's clear to see you're not a professional,,,,I'm guessing general sales or labor...? Am I getting warm...? Rhetorical!!!!

I will keep watching for de plain,,,,but you my friend should be watching for De Train, that may come rolling down LO mountain,,,,, lol

I think Grappler got his pee-pee smacked by his wife or something,,,,(because he's boring now) so don't expect him to say much. Hope your life-partner supports your coacht habit,,,,I'm sure he / she is the brains behind the operation.

CC

Y-16,,,,some friend you are,,,fatty...lol

CC

Looks like the two spit cup boys are having a little lovers spat. See what happens when you are around the red crowd. They turn you into one of them. I am a little suprised the two of you turned that way but thats what happens with peer pressure.

Grap:: No Brain Buster for CC's Condo name? PS; I have soap on a rope!!

CC's : There you go thinking small again "your world is getting smaller". Why can't I be a dress maker?

Just a Day of Rest for me

vd, you meant you are a mope on dope didnt you? I am tired of picking on cc. He has yet to match up with my skills as a wordsmith. Many have stepped to the plate against the grapponator, bcb,yc16,cc and all have ran home with their tails between their legs. Does Vd want to challenge the master? Should I wear a condom? By the way, your post to coach Emily was tasteless. I hope he finds out who you are and I want to be present when he squashes you like a cockroach.

Grap:: No Brain Buster for CC's Condo name? PS; I have soap on a rope!!

CC's : There you go thinking small again "your world is getting smaller". Why can't I be a dress maker?

Just a Day of Rest for me

VD- There's a simple cure for your condition,,,,but I don't want to get into a medical debate.

You have managed to go over the top on this site,,,,but a simple dose of antibiotics won't help you if any one of those folks ever find out who you are. My world getting smaller,,,ha,,ha,,,,,You know I've got you figured out Mr. Top Secret.

My profile so far is as followed:

You're a white male over the age of 40

You have questioned your sexuality all your life

You're married with 3-5 kids

You are likely in sales

You have at least two boys that wrestle

You were never in, or had no success in the military

You don't live on either mountain but you do live in the Chattanooga area

You pose as an Alpha male, but your wife has the brains, and wears the pants

You have a drinking problem

You claim to be very religious

You've never made a dress, but you have worn one more than once

You're not well understood by most people, because you are so much smarter

You've been scared most of your life, and you're really scared right now!

Am I getting warm now Mr VD...? My guess is we both know the answer,,,, so just go away before everyone figures out who you are! Now,, who's world is getting smaller???

Guess this is where we see the mustard seed, or the water melons....Your move 'hero'

CC

vd, you meant you are a mope on dope didnt you? I am tired of picking on cc. He has yet to match up with my skills as a wordsmith. Many have stepped to the plate against the grapponator, bcb,yc16,cc and all have ran home with their tails between their legs. Does Vd want to challenge the master? Should I wear a condom? By the way, your post to coach Emily was tasteless. I hope he finds out who you are and I want to be present when he squashes you like a cockroach.

Grap- I thought you lost your "posting pass",,,,glad to see your wife let you come back. Seems you and I agree on a few things over time,,,we both don't like,, or want,, VD,,,,,,which I think is a step in a positive direction.

So do you want to fight or talk wrestling? I must come clean,,,,the 'grapponator' comment made me laugh.

What's your boy doing in the off season? How is all your specialized training coming? Did BCB and Y-16 really run from you? So how does one go about becoming a wordsmith? Just so you know,,,,,You had me at,"mope"!

CC

CC: euuuu I'm scaird-did I rub the 16oz raw?Someone spotted you at O' Gara-can u carry all themed band-aids? Drastic change from your previous acceptance of my posts--Ever notice it's always the little dog bitting at the heels of the passer bys........TOUGH SITS ON THE PORCH..........Little complex burpin? BARKIN PUMPKIN?

Y-16 wins the pasties--

TITLE: BUILD OF DREAMS-IF u make small they will come

Business Name: TATTOO'S STAY FREE MINI PADS

IRISH NEIGHBOR: "JIBERISH-SONNY, YOU WERE SWITCHED @ BIRTH-YOU measure --A LEAPCRUCUAN"

LAGAL NOTICE: mELON mAN? JUST A MEDIC for tiny town w/ A NEW WHITE SHIRT-NO BALLS-mustard gas in a can-black market?

slogan; Don't fake it-if U can't take it

PS: There are movie part for u in the New Wizard of Oz-----------------Medic Man repairs the flowers-no tax!!ping--ping--ping