Bolivar vs. Anderson County

bigjh2009

I don't know anything about Bolivar, so someone else comment on them. AC is playing pretty well right now. Probably their best baseball all year. They have four good pitchers in Price, White, York, and Farmer. They hit it pretty solid as well. I won't make a prediction on the game because I don't know anything about Bolivar, but AC is pretty good.

I hear Bolivar has one really good pitcher.

Bolivar has sticks and pitchers. Thats all a good team needs in order to go to state. We have 3 great pitchers. Irvin, Overton, and Griffin. Griffin pitched against AC and let up no walks that game. Irvin pitched against DL today and had a 4-2 win against them. He had over 12 strikeouts and good hits in the gaps.

Bolivar has sticks and pitchers. Thats all a good team needs in order to go to state. We have 3 great pitchers. Irvin, Overton, and Griffin. Griffin pitched against AC and let up no walks that game. Irvin pitched against DL today and had a 4-2 win against them. He had over 12 strikeouts and good hits in the gaps.

Bolivar did have decent sticks and two good pitchers. After that, it dropped way off. They did not have the pitching depth to go the distance in a state tournament.