Coach T'ers at Spring Fling

BigG

Ya BigG is nobody special. It would be more worth your time to meet me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I decided to settle this debate myself so I introduced myself to Big G before the Houston/Brentwood match. And, I have to agree with reaction! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good to put a face with a name, Big G, and while we (CBHS) feel your pain of a loss in the finals (again), congrats to the champs and the runnerups in all the finals. The two I saw, CBHS/FR and Houston/Brentwood were great battles!

While I've yet to find one person who believes Kicks-from-the-mark is the way championships should be settled, I'll save my personal opinion for a suggestion letter to the TSSAA.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I decided to settle this debate myself so I introduced myself to Big G before the Houston/Brentwood match. And, I have to agree with reaction! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good to put a face with a name, Big G, and while we (CBHS) feel your pain of a loss in the finals (again), congrats to the champs and the runnerups in all the finals. The two I saw, CBHS/FR and Houston/Brentwood were great battles!

While I've yet to find one person who believes Kicks-from-the-mark is the way championships should be settled, I'll save my personal opinion for a suggestion letter to the TSSAA.

It was good talking to you today! Your fortunate that you missed seeing Reaction (then again, he might have been there, but turned side ways and just disappeared!)

Please tell your son I said hello. He is an outstanding player, and I wish him the best of luck at school next year.

It was good talking to you today! Your fortunate that you missed seeing Reaction (then again, he might have been there, but turned side ways and just disappeared!)

Please tell your son I said hello. He is an outstanding player, and I wish him the best of luck at school next year.

Will do - thanks! Hope you have a great Summer!

BigDog for president! And no G I was not there. I had some Rockband scores to settle and went to the pool today.

Announcements