Clarksville or Christian Brothers?

UPSGregg

My point is that CHS and Bearden played each other in the game for it all and they took them into 4 overtimes yet are ranked lower than Christian Brothers. Youd' think CHS would be #2. Of course they are #2 in the Tennessee 11 poll but not the other poll that combines all the divisions. They are #3 in that one. Not only does Clarksville get dissed in the polls but by Bearden players and fans as well as some others. Just give credit where credit is due people!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand I havent seen one comment towards Clarksville at all on here. Believe me Bearden gives Clarksville credit they fought hard and they just came out on the short end of the stick. We will see how they rebuild with losing all those players. Besides you cant come on here saying that Bearden gives Clarksville no respect cause you arent around the people of Bearden and it may not even be people from Bearden saying this. We have alot of close friends from other teams that say stuff on here that know about us so they might be putting words in our mouths.

Yeah Clarksville is losing some good players but whats funny is this wasn't our most talented team of late. It was a surprise to see them make it that far after watching such good teams the past 5 years go down like they did. Hopefully making into the finals this year will help them in the future get over the road block they had seemed to always stop at....in the Region. Last year was the worst. Gettin upset by Gallitan in a penalty shootout. Having to watch Houston play Bearden in the finals knowing we had beat them a few weeks earlier. The 98 team finished 18-0 but Went down to Hendersonville in the Region Finals and when they came back Hendersonville had made it 0-13-2 against CHS all time. And that CHS team had allot more talent. I guess that goes to show its how the talent meshes together to form the best TEAM matters more then just having the most talent on the field.