East Hickman County Baseball Position

AZCoach

Isn't this a new school? What happened to the coach they had their first year?

Yes, it is a new school. Not sure why the coach left. I do know from my research that he lived in Murfreesboro and so I am ASSUMING that the commute was to much. I myself am from Gilbert, Arizona but originally from Paducah, Kentucky. I have been coaching varsity baseball for 16 years and I am looking to relocate back to the Nashville Metro area. I coached in the highest level (5A D1), and toughest region in Arizona. For 3 out of the last 4 years the state champion has come from our region and 2 out of the 4 years both teams competing in the finals were from our region. With East Hickman being new and the 840 corridor looking to make a complete loop the research shows that Hickman county is going to start really growing here within the next 3-5 years. Sounds like a place I would like to relocate my family and coach but I am open to other areas if anyone knows of any coaching positions coming available. Problem is I am certified in Wellness/Physical Education and everyone knows those rarely get filled by baseball coaches. Football/basketball take precedents but I am no stranger to coaching those sports either so I'll coach two sports if need be. The wife might be a little unhappy and lonely but hey got to do what a COACH has to do right! By the way great site. I've learned a lot by reading your posts. Keep up the great work