3A Title

fbgm09

Bolivar hasn't got a chance. They shouldn't even be on this thread. Im a 6-3a fan but this year will be very weak. I see all 4 teams lossing to 5-3a in the playoffs in the first rd. trust me it's a down year for the region.

Bolivar returns Pirtle at RB and Overton at QB. That combo led them to the quarterfinals last year in the playoffs and on the way there they destroyed two very good teams in Giles Co. & Fayette Ware. The Tigers also had David Lipscomb on the ropes before the Mustangs rallied to win going away.

Jackson South Side, Lexington, & Fayette Ware all having new coaches and Chester Co. just not being very competitive at all is what is making Bolivar a sexy pick. They should roll right through that region.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar hasn't got a chance. They shouldn't even be on this thread. Im a 6-3a fan but this year will be very weak. I see all 4 teams lossing to 5-3a in the playoffs in the first rd. trust me it's a down year for the region.

If the Tigers are improving over last year they will contend..regions foes aside they have a more than respectable out of region schedule..also having made good run last year they now know what it takes ..