Top Girl Bowlers

Luv2Bowl

It should be an interesting year since so many graduated. Hixson and Soddy will be rebuilding their teams. I've heard that the Hixson girls may bowl with the boys but I'm not sure if this is true. I think Hixson's Brittany Marcum is someone to watch out for this year. Soddy, as always, have girls with great potential - Sam Cooper, Sara Merritt, Lindsay Wright, Brittany Vaughn and Niki Bell. Good luck to all the girls ....hope everyone has a super season!

Which girl bowlers do you think will be good this year? Which girl's team?

Hendersonville, and White Station will have a couple good girls in the mix also Brittany Marcum of Hixson, Shannon Smith of Notre Dame, and Sara Merritt of Soddy Daisy. I'm pretty sure Hardin County will have a good bowler back, sorry I don't know their names, would some of their fans please post their names and give them well deserved regonition.

I will have to go with Hendersonville and White Station as the top girls teams this year.

It should be an interesting year since so many graduated. Hixson and Soddy will be rebuilding their teams. I've heard that the Hixson girls may bowl with the boys but I'm not sure if this is true. I think Hixson's Brittany Marcum is someone to watch out for this year. Soddy, as always, have girls with great potential - Sam Cooper, Sara Merritt, Lindsay Wright, Brittany Vaughn and Niki Bell. Good luck to all the girls ....hope everyone has a super season!

Yeah, what's up with the rumors about Hixson going Co-ed. The girls was competing for the State Championship about 6 months ago. If they go co-ed this year I doubt they will have either a girls or boys teams next year. Hixson needs to recruit Kids now that wants to give bowling a try. They are out there, disgrunted with the politics that dilute's some sports, or just burned out on other sports. It is really sad to see the rich tradition that several former players left behind to just toss in the towel. Two words for Hixson (RECRUIT REBUILD).

Luv2Bowl, I can understand your excitement about this group of Soddy Daisy girls. They are very young and talented and have alot of heart. Look for Sam and Sara to lead the way! but your big surprise's will be freshman Niki Bell and up and coming sophomore Lindsay Wright. This will be a fun year for Soddy Daisy fans the district is now wide open for the taking, just watch out for Notre Dame. Good luck Trojans!!!