Lewis County

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what time the scrimage with Lexington is on the first...and where..is it going to be at the High School or the Middle School.

It is in Lewis Co. and it's going to be played at the high school.(not a set time as of right now on friday)(i imagine late afternoon sometime

It is in Lewis Co. and it's going to be played at the high school.(not a set time as of right now on friday)(i imagine late afternoon sometime

Appreciate the info. Do you happen to know how Lexington is suppose to be this year? I heard they have a new coach and system. Do you know what they run?

Anybody happen to know what happened to the Mt.Pleasant thread??? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I was going to post on it Wednesday or Thursday and it was gone. I guess some folks got a lil too rough on it. I did no care for some folks call some of the kids names. I liked it when someone said the best the for me to do is to keep my mouth shut. lol http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Is the LC -Lex scrimmage on Aug 1st?

I was going to post on it Wednesday or Thursday and it was gone. I guess some folks got a lil too rough on it. I did no care for some folks call some of the kids names. I liked it when someone said the best the for me to do is to keep my mouth shut. lol http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Is the LC -Lex scrimmage on Aug 1st?

Yes'ir,August the first, I think it'll be around 5:30.They go back to school for half a day i think, so it wont be early. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />