13u nationals

I thought that since the 13u nationals were just around the corner that I would go ahead and start the msg boarsd off by wishing all the teams good luck...I really belive that tennessee has a chance to get 4 teams to the championship bracket this year...after seeing the pools each team will have a hard time but I feel the talent is there to make it happen...I especially want to wish the trotters luck ( to me you got put in the hardest pool) but you are very capable of winning that pool and I hope u do.

What does everyone else think about the draw at nationals for each team?

ptgaurd12 can you give some insite on how you think each team will do?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that since the 13u nationals were just around the corner that I would go ahead and start the msg boarsd off by wishing all the teams good luck...I really belive that tennessee has a chance to get 4 teams to the championship bracket this year...after seeing the pools each team will have a hard time but I feel the talent is there to make it happen...I especially want to wish the trotters luck ( to me you got put in the hardest pool) but you are very capable of winning that pool and I hope u do.

What does everyone else think about the draw at nationals for each team?

ptgaurd12 can you give some insite on how you think each team will do?

I just heard from a lady trotter. They seem to be doing well and hope to be in the sweet 16. I wold love to see the barckets from each pool. Does anyone know if that infomation is available?