Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

spartan23

I believe hater is a Marion fan. You're right Sequatchie gives thought to Bledsoe during the week of the game but they don't put one game as making or breaking the season like Bledsoe seems to do. That's not trying to be insulting, just something I've seen several times over the years, if Bledsoe loses against Sequatchie-and not just in football-things often go downhill in a hurry like the players have lost most of their incentive.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the deal. The key will be the first quarter. If Seq. keeps it close I think that CC will fold. I have seen their coach at Oakland and at the play date and I am not sure that he can keep his cool and make the correct decisions when the pressure is on. And I think that his team will get tight as well. I am also not sure that the soldiers are following the general in CC camp right now. I think that here is a lot of dissention there.

I agree JC 27!!!! All this talk of the Lions making it to the playoffs and finishing second in the league is a grat dream, but the reality of the matter is that if they lose the first game of the season that the wheels on the new bus will fall of quickly. The best advice for a new program reaching new heights is to take it one game at a time. You know Coach Barger will know how to stop the Lions the best of anyone but wil he be able to accomplish that goal?

I agree JC 27!!!! All this talk of the Lions making it to the playoffs and finishing second in the league is a grat dream, but the reality of the matter is that if they lose the first game of the season that the wheels on the new bus will fall of quickly. The best advice for a new program reaching new heights is to take it one game at a time. You know Coach Barger will know how to stop the Lions the best of anyone but wil he be able to accomplish that goal?

can he stop the monster he created in melvin young is the question??

For everyone prdicting games already, maybe you should call a bookie and place some if you are that good. The one thing I will say on here is that Coach Barger has brought some enthusiasm back to Dunlap, and has the kids feeling good about themselves and that they can win. The coaches do have their hands full on teaching the kids how to win again, so maybe by starting off the season with a win will get them going. I see size and athletic kids practicing for Sequatchie and the big thing is we are young with talent coming up. Good luck to Sequatchie County Football this year and as always I will be there backing the kids win or lose, but just hopefully things will turn in Dunlap and we can celebrate some wins!!!

To try and bring this topic back to life. The chance of Cannon folding this year are very slim for anyone.this cannon team should be very diffrent from those of past years. Roster full of seniors whom been playing ball together since before middle school.Also the team lost hardly anyone. i believe all skill position players will return even better than before. And the hogs up front i think are the same five from last year,only with more experience.offense should be very strong. I believe the Lions are going to be tuff. but By no means are they world beaters.

I believe hater is a Marion fan. You're right Sequatchie gives thought to Bledsoe during the week of the game but they don't put one game as making or breaking the season like Bledsoe seems to do. That's not trying to be insulting, just something I've seen several times over the years, if Bledsoe loses against Sequatchie-and not just in football-things often go downhill in a hurry like the players have lost most of their incentive.

The coach may fold from his lack of inexpeirance but the players wont they give it their all and that wont change CC will take this game but look for SC to give a fight