HCHS

Well we know HC will need all the conditioning they can get for JCM. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

conditioning is not a problem with this game. The starters will be out at the half /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exciting times for Henry County Patriot fans and players alike! I have been able to see a little bit of the evening practices and the kids are looking good as far as drive to get better and learn. Of course no pads yet, next week will tell that story. But there are something like 125 kids out there! AMAZING! I know that number will thin down a bit as school starts, but this will likely end up as the largest team (by numbers) that HC has ever put on the field. There will probably be some 90+ kids dressed out at game time. And we also have quite an impressive looking bunch of freshmen. I can see the possibility of several of them helping out on Friday nights. We're a little over four weeks away, look out Northwest as we will be ready!!!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

Exciting times for Henry County Patriot fans and players alike! I have been able to see a little bit of the evening practices and the kids are looking good as far as drive to get better and learn. Of course no pads yet, next week will tell that story. But there are something like 125 kids out there! AMAZING! I know that number will thin down a bit as school starts, but this will likely end up as the largest team (by numbers) that HC has ever put on the field. There will probably be some 90+ kids dressed out at game time. And we also have quite an impressive looking bunch of freshmen. I can see the possibility of several of them helping out on Friday nights. We're a little over four weeks away, look out Northwest as we will be ready!!!

Roll Red ROLL!!!

If several freshmen help out on Friday nights then we will not go deep in the playoffs. I saw no one at Inman or the county schools last year who is ready to line up against Melrose, Fairley, Hillsboro, or Maplewood.

• 11 months later...