John Jenkins & Z Mason in Battle at the Bluff

Legend

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were definitely not a bunch of no names, I know several players on that team and you show your ignorance and disrespect to those players by calling them no names. You yourself just stated they had an MTSU commit. Again even being their 15th game in 10 days, if the game were played anywhere but Memphis, the Tigers would have won. The Tigers were also without Demonte Simpson and Blake Jenkins, Josh Lee played with a broken finger on his shooting hand, Hunter Miller was playing the whole month with mono. Things arent always what they seem. So maybe before people start bashing John Jenkins and Z Mason maybe they ought to know the facts. John Jenkins has signed with Vanderbilt and Z Mason has over 20 basketball offers so evidently the college coaches don't agree with the ignoramus that started this thread. Oh and by the way Z Mason did not play in Houston against the Hoopers when they had Reginald Buckner and lost.

Can you please list all those offers you are talking about that Z Mason has? I knew about a few very good mid majors and some interest from a couple SEC schools (but nothing more that interest as far as I have been able to find out) but twenty....I was unaware of that. Can you please list them? I think Mason will end up at a very good midmajor program....I could be wrong though. I wanna see those offers you are talking about.

Dang Legend...you already gettin people riled and the season hasn't even started /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

the truth HURTS!!!!! not that i did say i love both of them as players, but i was too high on them.

the truth HURTS!!!!! not that i did say i love both of them as players, but i was too high on them.

Thats why you are not coaching college basketball. As far as offers for Mason, you can go to Unapproved Website and see about half of them. The other half have come from seeing him play in July. Guess not everybody shared the same opinion as some of the posters on this thread. Let me see here your opinion or the collegs coaches opinion. Hmmm wonder which has more creedence.

This will be my last post on this subject but I will leave Legend and other posters on this thread one more Pearl.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a FOOL, than to open your mouth and REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!

Thats why you are not coaching college basketball. As far as offers for Mason, you can go to Unapproved Website and see about half of them. The other half have come from seeing him play in July. Guess not everybody shared the same opinion as some of the posters on this thread. Let me see here your opinion or the collegs coaches opinion. Hmmm wonder which has more creedence.

This will be my last post on this subject but I will leave Legend and other posters on this thread one more Pearl.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a FOOL, than to open your mouth and REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!!!

I know all about Rivals, but those are not all offers. Most likely only half or maybe fewer than half are offers. I was just looking for confirmation, that all.

Was that line about keeping ones mouth shut meant for me? The reason I ask is because i'm the one that originally posted and has posted that comment several times. Don't be stealing my lines:roflol: Just joking...hey, I stole it from someone else myself...though it was a great line /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Geez dude....I certainly hope you aren't talking about me.....I might just get offended /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> My personal opinion on the matter is that he would be better at football...DC also has a player who would have no doubt had a 4 yr. ride at a top school if he had played football...but he chose basketball......and is a dang good player in that arena too....so I wasn't bashing....just stating a PERSONAL opinion.

Geez dude....I certainly hope you aren't talking about me.....I might just get offended /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> My personal opinion on the matter is that he would be better at football...DC also has a player who would have no doubt had a 4 yr. ride at a top school if he had played football...but he chose basketball......and is a dang good player in that arena too....so I wasn't bashing....just stating a PERSONAL opinion.

not you the sports_fan. lol!!! you good with me baby. lol!!!

Thats a good abservation.

Well Lord knows don't want to get anyone up in arms....lest we forget the freaky deaky that insinuated he was an officer of the law and was gonna settle a matter with me at regional tournaments....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Wonder what happened to that guy /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well Lord knows don't want to get anyone up in arms....lest we forget the freaky deaky that insinuated he was an officer of the law and was gonna settle a matter with me at regional tournaments....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Wonder what happened to that guy /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah...I remember, that was like the wierdest dude I have seen on here...EVER!!!! I bet he worked for Max Guard /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Somebody like that dude belongs in Western State...FOR REAL!!!!! or the County!!!!!!

not you the sports_fan. lol!!! you good with me baby. lol!!!

Aww...I was talkin about sports fan..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Course I have nothing against him....I just don't think he knows quite how to take you Legend!!!!!!

Yeah...I remember, that was like the wierdest dude I have seen on here...EVER!!!! I bet he worked for Max Guard /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Somebody like that dude belongs in Western State...FOR REAL!!!!! or the County!!!!!!

Yep he is in my top 10 weirdos on Coach T.....you know a few others /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Those Deliverance dudes, nothing worse than extreme right wing militant rednecks....and the guy that said he hated me and so did his neighbor.........haaaa!!!!!!haaaa!!!!!!! I may bling out my mace spray this year.....gotta look good when you are faced with macing someone!!!!!!! Although beavo always liked my can of hairspray and a lighter....it is quite effective on more than one person...I shall tote both!!!!