Chargers at Redskins

smokey04

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean basically the Redskins got the wacky session...it got swamp sweaty out there in bout the 2nd quarter...Ben Stiles is a beast period. Should be a real barn burner between Loudon and Tellico but the Chargers gonna move on to Murphesburo.

Ben Stiles is a beast. Looked like he was a man out there playing with little boys. But chill out with the going to the Boro comments, lets win a playoff game first.

happy with the big win, but concerned that we went flat in the middle of the third quarter? if the chargers want to get to where they are capable of getting, then they are going to have to finish football games....don't get me wrong they played a great game overall....ben is a beast and i was impressed with walker and ragland...talk about speed on defense....need work on takling, but great effort. overall...i give em an A

i mean basically the Redskins got the wacky session...it got swamp sweaty out there in bout the 2nd quarter...Ben Stiles is a beast period. Should be a real barn burner between Loudon and Tellico but the Chargers gonna move on to Murphesburo.

They did give them the wacky session 34-13 come on loudon needs to fix something as for the chargers they are doing great and will be doin real good when they get jackson,watson,green,pryor, and who ever else is hurt back out there

They did give them the wacky session 34-13 come on loudon needs to fix something as for the chargers they are doing great and will be doin real good when they get jackson,watson,green,pryor, and who ever else is hurt back out there

i mean my boy ben stiles (mr allstate or super man in my book) football is like a job to him and hes the boss hes just a beast out there on the field...and loudon is lucky my boy twat wasnt out there then they'd had some problems hes been dyin to play and when he comes back its not goin be pretty hes a monster he dosent feel pain...and #5 if you can still read im praying 4 you cause to be honest i dont think you knew where you were after o shane mo got that toe..o and another person is #8 my boy smooth we dont call him that for nothin is so smooth you couldnt catch him but im done yall know wats up cause it got swamp sweaty out there and thats every game cause coach D just aint goin this year...im out peace you'll hear from me next week