Knox Central @ Cookeville

Mr. Heisman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Cavs on a good performance last night. Also, to the young men at Knox Central, who played under difficult circumstances for their school and team.

Go Cavs

cavs looked great.the backs ran the ball hard.92 on def.looked very good and no15 is a strong qbthe no74 who step in for the hurt kid looked good.few bad times for flags.notice a few hurt men hope they are ready for white co.loved cenrals heart for playing.my heart was with them

Saw my first Cavs game on Fridy night. Really enjoyed it. Their quarterback #15 looks to be good. Their running backs run very hard and run through a lot of tackles. Unfortunately they had to a lot of times because the offensive line needs a lot of work. It looks like it will get there. The defense ran to the ball great. Both teams seemed to have good kickers. I was proud of Central showing up and was glad when I saw their fans there. We all need to keep praying for that situation. I think Centrals' team will pick up the rest of the year. I hate to see #55 get hurt because he was playing a great game. I hope everything goes well for him. I am told White County is a big rival. Can't wait to see the game on Friday night. GO CAVS!!!

P. S. Love the gathering on the field at the end of the game.

Yeah..the Cavs got a lot of players who were hurt..and i heard couple of them wasnt playin cause there coach told them that if they didnt make it to enough summer work outs there couldnt dress.. i know couple of players should be back for white county week..i know there is a DE,RB,FS/SS coming back for the white county week..and cookeville always gathering on the field after every game..win or lost..the fans come down to see there team to cheer with them or in some cases. Cry with them...Knox and Cookeville both played there hearts out but Cookeville came out on top..good luck with both teams this year.. (Cant wait to see Cookeville vs White County) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />