team69

I give SP credit they do have a very good team and I never said they didn't! I am just saying that if SP wants respect they need to earn it! Having said that I just hope for your sake your 14 strong can hang with our 15 strong when game time comes!!! Oh yeah on a personal note.....Do you think that a parent from one team should be standing on the sidelines yelling at another teams players??????

As far as the respect remark both schools have 8 or 9 state championships and that garners my respect to both programs.To answer your question about the Parent , No they shouldn't. I would sure like to know who did this. That classless act is almost as bad as an injured player being placed in an ambulance an uncalled slurs being yelled at the player not by one but many as he passed out of the stadium. This was witnessed by hundreds. I'm sure both sets of fans have had their moments. I know good people from both towns that would like to see both teams play up to each others ability. This is how the game of football should be played. We as former players had our chances now let these kids have theirs without our interference. In my own opinion with what little knowledge I have of the game and after watching both teams play I think I know who should win but I'm reserving my right to defer a prediction. I hope for an Injury free game for the kids because it's their game not ours.

Announcements