CUBS STADIUM

BIGMOUTHBASS

DID I READ SOME WHERE THAT THE CUB STADIUM HAS SEATING ON ONLY ONE SIDE? YOU CUB FANS BETTER GET THERE EARLY CAUSE THE TIGER FAITHFUL WILL BE THERE IN DROVES. IF YOU THINK WE WON'T BRING A BUNCH OF FANS THEN JUST ASK SOUTH PITTSBURG. WE TRAVELED THERE EACH OF THE LAST TWO YEARS. VERY IMPRESSIVE FOLLOWING. COACH MARSHALL WAS AMAZED AT JUST HOW MANY FANS CAME TO PRACTICE. EVEN DURING THOSE HOT DAYS. TIGER FANS LIVE FOR FRIDAY NITES. GO BIG BLUE!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DID I READ SOME WHERE THAT THE CUB STADIUM HAS SEATING ON ONLY ONE SIDE? YOU CUB FANS BETTER GET THERE EARLY CAUSE THE TIGER FAITHFUL WILL BE THERE IN DROVES. IF YOU THINK WE WON'T BRING A BUNCH OF FANS THEN JUST ASK SOUTH PITTSBURG. WE TRAVELED THERE EACH OF THE LAST TWO YEARS. VERY IMPRESSIVE FOLLOWING. COACH MARSHALL WAS AMAZED AT JUST HOW MANY FANS CAME TO PRACTICE. EVEN DURING THOSE HOT DAYS. TIGER FANS LIVE FOR FRIDAY NITES. GO BIG BLUE!

You read that correctly. The seating at Mike Jarreau Field is a bit odd in that there are only bleachers behind the home sideline. The visitor sideline has a field behind it if you wish to bring some chairs. The seating in the stands for the visitors is designated as being on the scoreboard end. The end closest to the concession stand & restrooms is reserved for the Cubs fans.

Tell your radio crew that they will have a place in the pressbox if they choose to come and broadcast this one. They'll be on the first level of the pressbox (along with our radio crew & the P.A crew). The second level of the pressbox is designated for film crews and assistant coaches. Each team will have their own side to do both on the second level.

Remember to bring your radios and listen to the game on Friday. Kickoff is scheduled for 7:30PM and pregame will start at 7:10PM. The radio dial is AM790 and the station is WQSV. You can also listen to the game at The Cheatham County Cubs Football Fan Page if you are not going to make that trip this week. Tell all of the Tigers fans that as well!

It stinks. I hate playing at Cheatham County and we have to play there again this year. I think they play on a psychological ploy to have the visiting team stand across the field with NO one behind them...looking at the full stands on the opposing side, even though it also holds their fans. It's hard for them to hear even the loudest fans across the field. Your guys just need to get geared up and keep each other up for the game. Good luck.

It stinks. I hate playing at Cheatham County and we have to play there again this year. I think they play on a psychological ploy to have the visiting team stand across the field with NO one behind them...looking at the full stands on the opposing side, even though it also holds their fans. It's hard for them to hear even the loudest fans across the field. Your guys just need to get geared up and keep each other up for the game. Good luck.

Its not that bad.It is a little dark though.Not enough lighting.

P.S

I wouldnt sit in that field on the away side.Rumor has it that BIGFOOT lives there! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

P.S

I wouldnt sit in that field on the away side.Rumor has it that BIGFOOT lives there! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

my military intelligence souces tell me that "spy" satallites have picked up underground tunnels in that field.....

and from space they form the letters "BDP" /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

We play Greenbrier away this year. It is your "Homecoming" game I believe /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bigfoot might live out there #62. I know there are some huge snakes over there in the woods. One source told me that an anaconda has been spotted /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

my military intelligence souces tell me that "spy" satallites have picked up underground tunnels in that field.....

and from space they form the letters "BDP" /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's funny.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That would be "CCC" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Those sources had to be under the influence when they read that because it would never say "BDP" that's for certain /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

P.S

Not anymore. Bigfoot used to live there but I think he or she finally died. I saw it on the news so it must be true.

Not anymore. Bigfoot used to live there but I think he or she finally died. I saw it on the news so it must be true.

Beware ,this is misinformation!!!My contact at the pentagon says those tunnels under the field are a

bigfoot development program.[bDP] and they run special opts in the woods. Why do you think no one

sits on the away side???