Station Camp at Hendersonville

crusher54

The Commandos snuck up on the Bison while they were grazing and stampeded them into a trap where they were slaughtered (like in the days of old). Thick, woolly hides go on sale soon. They will keep you warm all winter and remind you of the demise of the "thundering herd". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendersonville dominated the whole game. Yazzie was amazing as predicted. and for that gay Bison Field Banner its more like Bison slaughtering ground 35-3. i guess a kicker cant win a game by himself. quote of the day from lightsout "don't talk crap if you cant back it up" it seems like it will be a long season for the bison, Greenbrier gave Hendersonville more of a challenge than the supposed best team in Sumner County.

All i can say is WOW!!! I heard that Hollingworth did not even stay on the feild after the game to talk to his team with the parnets . He must really be upset with the way his team played . Well it's springfeild next and if the BISON play next week like they played this one it will be a long night on the banks of lower station camp creek.Congrats to the Hendersonville .

The Commandos snuck up on the Bison while they were grazing and stampeded them into a trap where they were slaughtered (like in the days of old). Thick, woolly hides go on sale soon. They will keep you warm all winter and remind you of the demise of the "thundering herd". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ouch. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

All i can say is WOW!!! I heard that Hollingworth did not even stay on the feild after the game to talk to his team with the parnets . He must really be upset with the way his team played . Well it's springfeild next and if the BISON play next week like they played this one it will be a long night on the banks of lower station camp creek.Congrats to the Hendersonville .

Double ouch!

It was one game, and it doesn't even count in the region standings. A lot of the players for SC played poorly last night, but that doesn't mean it will happen the rest of the year.

It was one game, and it doesn't even count in the region standings. A lot of the players for SC played poorly last night, but that doesn't mean it will happen the rest of the year.

yes blame it on the poor performance of sc give hville no credit for playing great.. excuses will get you no where thats why it will be a long season for sc

35-3! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love how you get on here and belittle Hendersonville's win. Look what this win did for SC last year, if they had lost it I guarantee you they don't do nearly as good last year. So for you to basically say that the win doesn't matter is a joke. And give some love to Hville here, Station Camp playing poorly is not an excuse. You don't lose by 32 points because you had an off night, you lose by 32 points because you aren't as good of a team. Sorry.

Good luck the rest of the season to SC though.

I love how you get on here and belittle Hendersonville's win. Look what this win did for SC last year, if they had lost it I guarantee you they don't do nearly as good last year. So for you to basically say that the win doesn't matter is a joke. And give some love to Hville here, Station Camp playing poorly is not an excuse. You don't lose by 32 points because you had an off night, you lose by 32 points because you aren't as good of a team. Sorry.

Good luck the rest of the season to SC though.

Wow. You guys just have to rub it in, don't you? I never said you guys wern't good, I just meant that we played like crap and if we played anywhere near of what we should be playing like it would be a whole different game. Besides we are not even in the same region as you guys and that loss didn't hurt our playoff chances.

Wow. You guys just have to rub it in, don't you? I never said you guys wern't good, I just meant that we played like crap and if we played anywhere near of what we should be playing like it would be a whole different game. Besides we are not even in the same region as you guys and that loss didn't hurt our playoff chances.

if you lose by 32 points how can you say thats an off night? i just dont understand that and its not about the playoffs this game was for bragging rights so i guess we can rub it in /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Coach Hollinsworth was instructed before the game by the school principal to talk to boys and parents back home. Win or lose. SC did play bad, coupled with H'ville playing well = 35-3. Not to belittle H'ville they are a good team and I wish them well the rest of the year. You have bragging rights, just act like you have won before. No disrespect intended, the sign of a great program is one that acts great. Still a Bison fan no matter the wins and losses.