Lewis Co. @ Wayne Co.

wchs78

u are a hardcore and passionate fan which means I like you but man like this game is great because of the kids and therefore its maybe not cool to single one out for blame.....he could have been playing hurt, overmatched by a great player, or lacking technique. I saw ali lose a boxing match once but that didnt mean he was garbage. I aint your daddy but it might be a nice gesture to post a little apology and tell that kid you appreciate what he does to give you something really super to do on a few friday nights and that failing doesn't make you a failure...giving up does...and giving up on others

yea there was a post just like this before this one...and it was deleted i do agree with you ssssssssss.....wow that was hard to say....anyway even if a certain kid does lack talent its not gonna make them better by tellin them they r awful.... i no that the cats lost but i think in a weird way it was the best thing that couldve happened..kind of a reality check....but i thought both teams showed promise for the rest of the season.....i will say that i think some of the refs were blind.....like the punt when a fair catch was "called" or the horrific facemask on wc's sideline it wouldnt have changed the outcome but just sayin good luck to both of these teams down the stretch.....lets start region play and get this one out of our heads...GO CATS!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea there was a post just like this before this one...and it was deleted i do agree with you ssssssssss.....wow that was hard to say....anyway even if a certain kid does lack talent its not gonna make them better by tellin them they r awful.... i no that the cats lost but i think in a weird way it was the best thing that couldve happened..kind of a reality check....but i thought both teams showed promise for the rest of the season.....i will say that i think some of the refs were blind.....like the punt when a fair catch was "called" or the horrific facemask on wc's sideline it wouldnt have changed the outcome but just sayin good luck to both of these teams down the stretch.....lets start region play and get this one out of our heads...GO CATS!!!

i want to say it was a hard loss we did stay close most of the game but with every one saying lewis county runinng it down wayne countys face they did but wayne county had a running back with 90 yards one with 69 and had one with 40 they averegaed above ten yards a carry but we did have some nice plays both teams did but now opens region play so lets go CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS