Bledsoe Co vs Lookout Valley

jhoutsider

I'm surprised BBoys, usually you wait for peeps to get on the coach before you start defending him. I guess you are getting a leg up on the competition. Just the fact that you(who never dogs a coach) made that small comment about "questionable play calling" speaks volumes to me personally.

Anything but a knee in the situation you described is the definition of classless. We know the refs are tough on us across the mountain, we have to work harder and not allow them to be a factor in a close game. I may be wrong but I thought a ref ran the clock at high school games, even if they do not have the sideline remote, I thought a ref went in the press box to run it.

I hope Dumlap is not as good as their record shows, if they are we may be looking at an 0'fer, maybe we can beat Cannon.

I'm not sure BC_WarriorHead if I'm understanding what your saying with this statement...... I wasn't dogging Coach Roberson in any way... I said he gets paid to call plays and coach the team.... I'm not sure what you mean when you said it "speaks volumes to me personally"? Please explain? I didn't mean that comment in any way towards doggin him.... Sorry if you took it that way...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RiverCityRage, what I don't understand is that you would think that the Head Coach at LV would be nice enough to open the gym for our players to change in and out of uniforms in.... Instead of right in front of kids and women.... Also what was up with the QB dive at the end of the game with 19 seconds to go? Ya'll knew we had no timeouts and no way of stopping the clock but yet ya'll run a QB dive and he runs 20 yards and was fixing to get up to the line and run another play but time ran out.... Is LV's coach that classless?

Everything on that end of the school is under construction, maybe in the future it will be better. The last play was " take a knee" The QB mested it up and the coach did talk to him about that. Good Luck and you can find me on the baseball field next year! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU THIS BLEDSOEBTHEBOYS.......BUT YOUR WRONG ON THIS ONE......EVERYONE THAT POSTED AND WISH BCHS GOOD LUCK PRETTY MUCH SAID THE SAME THING......POUND THE BALL.....AND SOUNDS LIKE WE DIDN'T DO THAT.....YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A NEPHEW ON THE TEAM...THAT IS A LINEMEN....HE AND THE OTHER LINEMEN ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET THERE STUFF TOGETHER AND DO THERE JOBS....AND I'M NOT BLAMING THE LINE WITH THE LOSE.....I'M SAYING AND HAVE SAID ALL YEAR THAT IT ALL STARTS WITH THE LINE.....THEY WILL TAKE THE BLAME WHEN ITS GOING BAD....AND GET LITTLE TO NO RESPECT WHEN ITS GOING GOOD......SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE AND JUST FACE IT......YOUR WRONG BLEDSOEBTHEBOYS.....AND MEN DON'T BLAME LV FOR BEENING A SMALL SCHOOL THAT CAN'T PROVIDE A PLACE FOR THE YOUNG MEN TO DRESS.....I'M SURE THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN.........GOOD LUCK WARRIORS.....YOUR GOING TO NEED IT....AND NEPHEW GET TOUGH AND JUST DO YOUR JOB......YOU'LL BE JUST FINE......GO BIG BLUE!!!

You do realize that typing in ALL CAPS means that you are yelling, right? Looking at this post, you should be dead from a stroke! I'm pretty sure I know the personal grudge that you have against B but you are the one that is wrong here. Lookout Valley's coach knew the locker room situation before hand. He should have had enough class to let Hubert know before BC made the trip. What better way to gain an advantage on a team than throw them a curve as they arrive at the game? This was classless in EVERY sense of the word.

You do realize that typing in ALL CAPS means that you are yelling, right? Looking at this post, you should be dead from a stroke! I'm pretty sure I know the personal grudge that you have against B but you are the one that is wrong here. Lookout Valley's coach knew the locker room situation before hand. He should have had enough class to let Hubert know before BC made the trip. What better way to gain an advantage on a team than throw them a curve as they arrive at the game? This was classless in EVERY sense of the word.

first let me say that i have no grudge with B....and the caps was on and i didn't know....and school thing was the least of what i was getting at....all i was saying was don't come on here every week and let on like our coach is doing a Maryville type job when he isn't.....and then play the blame game..." no locker room....bad refs.." i love my Warriors and i'm sure B will tell you that....i just want the best for our kids...as you guys must too with all the coaching changes over the last few years.....

first let me say that i have no grudge with B....and the caps was on and i didn't know....and school thing was the least of what i was getting at....all i was saying was don't come on here every week and let on like our coach is doing a Maryville type job when he isn't.....and then play the blame game..." no locker room....bad refs.." i love my Warriors and i'm sure B will tell you that....i just want the best for our kids...as you guys must too with all the coaching changes over the last few years.....

In B's defense, someone has to show support for the coach. We all know that most of the Bledsoe people posting on here do nothing but stir up trouble. Hubert is putting a lot of effort into turning the BC program around and needs people to support him instead of instigating crap. Obviously, I wasn't at the game but you have Bledsoe people and LV people both talking about how poor the refs and clock keeper were. Maybe shouldn't be used as an excuse but definitely could have had an impact. Couple everything together (locker room situation, refs, clock, etc...) and it's easy to see how a team/staff could be distracted and taken out of their game. Until you have walked the sideline, you really shouldn't judge a coach. It's easy to sit in the comfort of the stands (or in some cases read about a game) and pass judgement.... Yes, it's the coaches responsibility to keep the kids focused but I've seen star athletes fall all to pieces because they saw someone sitting next to their girlfriend during a game. These are kids and coaching them is a very difficult job. One which doesn't need armchair QB's......

In B's defense, someone has to show support for the coach. We all know that most of the Bledsoe people posting on here do nothing but stir up trouble. Hubert is putting a lot of effort into turning the BC program around and needs people to support him instead of instigating crap. Obviously, I wasn't at the game but you have Bledsoe people and LV people both talking about how poor the refs and clock keeper were. Maybe shouldn't be used as an excuse but definitely could have had an impact. Couple everything together (locker room situation, refs, clock, etc...) and it's easy to see how a team/staff could be distracted and taken out of their game. Until you have walked the sideline, you really shouldn't judge a coach. It's easy to sit in the comfort of the stands (or in some cases read about a game) and pass judgement.... Yes, it's the coaches responsibility to keep the kids focused but I've seen star athletes fall all to pieces because they saw someone sitting next to their girlfriend during a game. These are kids and coaching them is a very difficult job. One which doesn't need armchair QB's......

Well said PurpleGrad

Dude!!! Classless? You have no clue at all!!!!Locker Room or Not, You will have to try harder. The Problem is your to busy fighting within your program. Look around Dude!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Dude!!! Classless? You have no clue at all!!!!Locker Room or Not, You will have to try harder. The Problem is your to busy fighting within your program. Look around Dude!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Dude!!! Before you start jumping on someone you need to see who they are! Dude!!! I'm not from Bledsoe County... Dude!!! I'm not making any excuses about wins and loses. Dude!!! Just stating the fact that if the locker room situation was as has been reported, LV's coach showed a lack of class by not notifying the visiting team before they arrived at the game. Dude!!! Dude!!! .............. Dude!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude!!! Before you start jumping on someone you need to see who they are! Dude!!! I'm not from Bledsoe County... Dude!!! I'm not making any excuses about wins and loses. Dude!!! Just stating the fact that if the locker room situation was as has been reported, LV's coach showed a lack of class by not notifying the visiting team before they arrived at the game. Dude!!! Dude!!! .............. Dude!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dude!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dude!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Dude!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i have coached in high school....."no not football"....and i know its tough.....and i still say this was not a good coaching job.....and i think you can look back and see that i don't down coaching, but this was a must have game to me....to help turn the season around.....wins were going to be few and this was one i think we had to have for the players as well as the fans to stay behind the team and coachs.....i was not on here trying to tell Hubert what plays or players to use.....or COACH......just stating that i tought it wasn't a very good coaching job.....sorry if that makes some of you mad.....but thats what i think......

i have coached in high school....."no not football"....and i know its tough.....and i still say this was not a good coaching job.....and i think you can look back and see that i don't down coaching, but this was a must have game to me....to help turn the season around.....wins were going to be few and this was one i think we had to have for the players as well as the fans to stay behind the team and coachs.....i was not on here trying to tell Hubert what plays or players to use.....or COACH......just stating that i tought it wasn't a very good coaching job.....sorry if that makes some of you mad.....but thats what i think......

and i tried not to say" DUDE" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />