Grace vs North Greene

randomsandom

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diddler...you just can't fix Stupid...

ram fan if your replying that knight is stupid i will just have to show you in numbers if you will take notice last year the teams the you guys played had an overwhelming record or 38 wins and 52 losses not even an overall record of 500 so i think point proven and it could have been worse it just so happen that jellico had a senior dominated team with 18 seniors and had a 6 and 4 seasons which that are usually 1 and 9 or 2 and 8 so i dont know how you try and fix stupid when numbers speak for themselves

QUOTE (GraceRamFan @ Aug 26 2008 - 12:14 PM)

ram fan if your replying that knight is stupid i will just have to show you in numbers if you will take notice last year the teams the you guys played had an overwhelming record or 38 wins and 52 losses not even an overall record of 500 so i think point proven and it could have been worse it just so happen that jellico had a senior dominated team with 18 seniors and had a 6 and 4 seasons which that are usually 1 and 9 or 2 and 8 so i dont know how you try and fix stupid when numbers speak for themselves

knight21, GraceRamFan said this, not ram fan. I'm not sure who GraceRamFan is. There is a GraceRamFan and a Ram Fan user name.

As far as the region goes we cannot control that but I do eventually see us playing a tougher non-region schedule.

I really don't think anybody especially GraceRamFan meant to insult you. We have heard so much smack talk on here that as for me personally we are just trying to have some fun. However you are right numbers do speak for themselves. But the only number our team, your team or anybody elses team really cares about is the one at the end of the year. Lets face it, if any team goes 10-0, or 8-2, or 9-1, they will be happy and should be happy. Anybody that picks apart numbers of other teams is just looking for an excuse to make themselves feel better. If what you say is how the general public or fan viewed things Hampton, Cloudland , Unaka or any other team in region 1 does not even deserve to take the field. And may as well cancel their seasons. Should we refuse to play teams unless they have a certain record? I mean you have teams all over the state who won alot of games last year but may go 0-10 this year so i guess next year everybody needs to take those teams off their scedhules. I know lets just realign the regions every year and all the teams that had bad seasons last year can play each other and all the good teams play each other, oh wait that wont work what would we do come play-off time? Maybe have like 50 state championship games? The bottom line is this, Everybody plays who is on their plate and then see what happens when it is all over. I guarantee no team will be standing hoisting the gold ball up in Murfeesboro this year trying to figure out if the teams they played had the right stats.

QUOTE (GraceRamFan @ Aug 26 2008 - 12:14 PM)

ram fan my apologies i was talking to grace ram fan i did not realize the mix up but thinks for letting me know

knight21, GraceRamFan said this, not ram fan. I'm not sure who GraceRamFan is. There is a GraceRamFan and a Ram Fan user name.

As far as the region goes we cannot control that but I do eventually see us playing a tougher non-region schedule.

I really don't think anybody especially GraceRamFan meant to insult you. We have heard so much smack talk on here that as for me personally we are just trying to have some fun. However you are right numbers do speak for themselves. But the only number our team, your team or anybody elses team really cares about is the one at the end of the year. Lets face it, if any team goes 10-0, or 8-2, or 9-1, they will be happy and should be happy. Anybody that picks apart numbers of other teams is just looking for an excuse to make themselves feel better. If what you say is how the general public or fan viewed things Hampton, Cloudland , Unaka or any other team in region 1 does not even deserve to take the field. And may as well cancel their seasons. Should we refuse to play teams unless they have a certain record? I mean you have teams all over the state who won alot of games last year but may go 0-10 this year so i guess next year everybody needs to take those teams off their scedhules. I know lets just realign the regions every year and all the teams that had bad seasons last year can play each other and all the good teams play each other, oh wait that wont work what would we do come play-off time? Maybe have like 50 state championship games? The bottom line is this, Everybody plays who is on their plate and then see what happens when it is all over. I guarantee no team will be standing hoisting the gold ball up in Murfeesboro this year trying to figure out if the teams they played had the right stats.

I know what your saying diddler i too iam just having a little funand yoiur right at the end of the year no matter who you play as a team if you have a winning record you should be happy and proud but dont act like your all that when your schedule strength doesent warrant it thats all that i am saying and as for the gold ball if you get to hoist it you have beat teams with winning records you bet yoiur bottom dollar on that one

I know what your saying diddler i too iam just having a little funand yoiur right at the end of the year no matter who you play as a team if you have a winning record you should be happy and proud but dont act like your all that when your schedule strength doesent warrant it thats all that i am saying and as for the gold ball if you get to hoist it you have beat teams with winning records you bet yoiur bottom dollar on that one

I'm glad to see we see eye to eye knight. You know if you look back on all the posts on here I don't think anybody from Grace has made any grand predictions about how we think our season will go. We have had some really bright spots on the practice field and in one scrimmage in particular in the last couple of weeks that got us excited. But I don't think anybody that post here from Grace has predicted we are going 10-0. Although I hope we do. And you should hope your team does the same that's how we support these fine young men that take to the field every Friday night in the fall. It's my hope that every player that takes the field Friday night no matter who they play for feels like this is the year they can win it all. Now pretty soon reality will set in and we sometimes have to realize that this is not going to happen but then hopefully they realize that next Friday night is coming up and here is their next oppurtunity to make a run at greatness.

If any players are reading this i dont care who you are or who you play for always take the field knowing that you can win and when the dust settles and the last second ticks off the clock no matter what the scoreboard says, know you could have won and the next oppurtunity is only seven days away and you can win that one just as well as anybody can.

diddler i so wish the kids at grace all the wins that they can get i will be extremely happy for the kids it is others that i wish not to see prosper i know some of the kids at grace personally and know that they are a great buch of kids and i do hope they are 10 and 0 but i also know they need to up the schedule to earn respect which they will need to do next year but as for this year go grace kids

diddler i so wish the kids at grace all the wins that they can get i will be extremely happy for the kids it is others that i wish not to see prosper i know some of the kids at grace personally and know that they are a great buch of kids and i do hope they are 10 and 0 but i also know they need to up the schedule to earn respect which they will need to do next year but as for this year go grace kids

I agree it would not hurt us to have a little harder non-region scedhule. Matter of fact I can think of one 4a school in particular I would like to see us play but that would probably never happen. You know I think alot of this stuff is going to be put to rest next year with the new TSSAA alignments. Anyhow good luck to you knight and your team.

By the way who is your team??

I agree it would not hurt us to have a little harder non-region scedhule. Matter of fact I can think of one 4a school in particular I would like to see us play but that would probably never happen. You know I think alot of this stuff is going to be put to rest next year with the new TSSAA alignments. Anyhow good luck to you knight and your team.

By the way who is your team??

i dont have a paticular team i just love high school football and keep up with a lot of teams around knoxville but if you play for grace good luck to you guys and if you dont wish them good luck as i know you will