College Prospects in the TriCities

bhcross

Hey,

I just wanted to say that there are some excellent athletes in the TriCities area. I for one know of a young man who may be on track to play for a Div I school. Bradley Tallman #44 for THS is a Junior playing both ways. He is a DE and a FB. He definitely pulls his own weight, and then some. The coaches should really utilize his skills more on offense. He showed great catching ability in the DB game, and has shown running skills in the preseason. This past summer, Bradley was invited to the Southeast Ultimate 100 Sophomores Combine in Atlanta after an outstanding performance at the Charlotte Combine.

To find out a little more about Bradley Tallman, visit http://btallman.spaces.live.com.

And, chime in with feedback on other area football players. I wish all of these young men the best of luck! They work hard all week, and on Friday night, to help the team win. Thanks to all them for giving the fans something to cheer (and write) about.

-Bruce

Hey,

I just wanted to say that there are some excellent athletes in the TriCities area. I for one know of a young man who may be on track to play for a Div I school. Bradley Tallman #44 for THS is a Junior playing both ways. He is a DE and a FB. He definitely pulls his own weight, and then some. The coaches should really utilize his skills more on offense. He showed great catching ability in the DB game, and has shown running skills in the preseason. This past summer, Bradley was invited to the Southeast Ultimate 100 Sophomores Combine in Atlanta after an outstanding performance at the Charlotte Combine.

To find out a little more about Bradley Tallman, visit http://btallman.spaces.live.com.

And, chime in with feedback on other area football players. I wish all of these young men the best of luck! They work hard all week, and on Friday night, to help the team win. Thanks to all them for giving the fans something to cheer (and write) about.

-Bruce

Hunter Beedle from South will go division 1. Isaac Kinley from Science Hill is probably a division 1-AA or Division 2 player. Matthew Crowder from Central will probably go to an Ivy League school.

Anyone know of anybody else?

Hey,

-Bruce

He is a fine athlete,and if he can get a free education,the Division doesn't matter.