Bacillum

This was a really BORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNg game. I knew Lavergne was young, but man I really felt sorry for them. They just kept making mistake after mistake to shoot themselves in the foot. They do have some young talent, but they just were making soph mistakes all night long and our Defense exploited them. They couldn't stop our running game and we ran at will over them. My game ball goes to Sam Bass tonight as scored 2 TDS...one on Defense and one on offense! Incredible night for him. I also keep liking what I am seeing out of young Dre Frazier. He will definitely be a force for the future. It was great to see the young kids get some playing time for us. They deserved it. It was also great to see so many pts on the scoreboard. I admit I was getting worried. Keep your head up, Coach Hester......good things will come yall's way....just be patient.

Guess TJ and OP didn't want to get their hair wet tonight.....and just think I was going to treat yall to wings after the game but you WEREN'T here, ya slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's a little rain ??

The Siegel game has taken on new meaning this year.......wow.....I am still shocked over them beating WC and Lebanon losing to Smyrna. WHAT a night!

Well I did get to the game last night, and kind of wished I would have brought a towel. It was a great first quarter and turned boring once the running clock was turned on, but a great effort by La Vergne. I checked up on injuries and Adams has a broken wrist and don't know how many games he is out. Barrett has a broken toe but should be back next week and Amey is out for a couple more weeks with a very bad strain on his leg. Schaller looked good, but he is going to learn to throw it away, run out of bounds, or slide. He can't afford to be getting hit for no reason.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• With Westview only losing one senior and returning Sims, they have to be one of the favorites in AA
    • Watched Westview at McKenzie Thursday and they surprised me. Without Evans (who was sick) and Brent (who had thumb surgery shortly after getting back from her ankle injury), they looked solid. I didn’t realize Gray from SF had transferred in. You have Sims, Gray, Brent, Trevathan, and Evans and that’s a solid 5. Then, you bring in Hayden and Rogers off the bench along with some other upcoming and they will be tough again this year!
    • Hmmmmmm doe dee doe doe……sounds like they are leaving Geenback faster than the lawnmower will go in fifth gear.  Hmmmm….. you can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • West looked solid...excited to see this young group excel
    • When you have a school that right at 200 kids only half are going to be male and to get 25% of them to come out for football is a very hard task. Take away an 8th grade syatem and your you have another hill to climb up. If 5 kids are actually leaving your not going to have enough for practice. Your only chances for wins would be against the weakest of weak teams. At one time Greenback had kids coming across the wall like the Mexican Border and now their leaving town before sundown. A hugh mistake was made on not hiring Ryan back because of his ties to the community and his ability to bring in the right kids, not run them off. The last coach failed because he wasn't one of community so they go out and do it again. I'm sure Coach Clemmer is a good person because I do know people that do like him but he is caught in the middle of a fan base that will not support him no matter what and it could lead to a disaster if that many kids are leaving the program. The person that caused all of this mess has no business on the school board and needs to stick with hiding in the bushes giving out speeding tickets to out of towners coming through.