SC travels to Riverside

DiViSioN155

I believe SC starts this road tour with a win. They have repented and mended their ways after the loss to Waverly. The real SC reared it head and took a bite out of East Hickman, time to take it on the road!

We was only 2-3 on the road last year...i look for that to improve tommorrow with our second road win of the year

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was speaking of Riverside, Cardfan, We thought we had the nail in the coffin a little to early against you guys last year and then yall stormed back from the dead, that was a crazy game. I know yall have a couple of good linebackers and im guessing that you still have the same QB, He could be a beast in a dry game, There was a friend of mine told me that one of your runningbacks got the ball 31 out of 37 carries against HC, He also said it was pretty wet. Thats still a bunch. Anyway the Game at Hand, I like our chances Friday night, Hope we have a huge crowd again this week. Its great to see the whole community get behind the Program and push it. Stewart County has come along way in a short time. GoodLuck again to everyone except Riverside and Houston County, and I even hope those guys are injury free!!!

I was speaking of Riverside, Cardfan, We thought we had the nail in the coffin a little to early against you guys last year and then yall stormed back from the dead, that was a crazy game. I know yall have a couple of good linebackers and im guessing that you still have the same QB, He could be a beast in a dry game, There was a friend of mine told me that one of your runningbacks got the ball 31 out of 37 carries against HC, He also said it was pretty wet. Thats still a bunch. Anyway the Game at Hand, I like our chances Friday night, Hope we have a huge crowd again this week. Its great to see the whole community get behind the Program and push it. Stewart County has come along way in a short time. GoodLuck again to everyone except Riverside and Houston County, and I even hope those guys are injury free!!!

Sorry for the double post im NNNEEEWWW!!!

WOW Im excited once again that everyone is pulling against S.C..... The Underdog is a Glorious role.... The only problem I have with this perticular role is we kicked the snot out of you guys last year it could have been 100 to 0 if coach Holliday hadnt pulled the plug with 7min to go in the 3rd, out of pure respect for your coach. If I were you guys I would concentrate a lil more on the task at hand. S.C. had a great day of prac. yesterday I watched them run Oklahoma for 45 min. and when the whistle blew everyone had to stop where they were at it was a good looking drill but in between whistles they were wide open the way the game was ment to be played. CardFan that was a good post that shows a classy program and we look forward to that game it is sure to be a good one.

I don't know what they are teachin you up in stewart county, but last years game was nowhere near 100-0. I say Riverside teaches SC how real fotball is played this week. SC will walk away from this game saying that it was the hardest they have ever been hit. And learn your math.

Twisting ankles after the tackle is made is dirty. Hitting people in private places in the pile, after the tackle is made is dirty. Cussing and smack talking is dirty. Late hits is not only dirty, it's also cowardly.

Hard hitting is great football. Good, clean, hammering the running back into the ground is good football. Knocking the linebackers block off on a good block is good football.

There's a huge difference.

riverside just might pull this one off being at home. and we all know sc doesn't play well on the road look at both away games 1 loss and 1 close game to a weak team. been watching more films that aired sc in them and i am definitly positive its in the bag they might come away with 4 wins this year and thats it. im looking forward to hc upsetting sc this yr. i am sick of hearing how dirty they are. last yr's waverly team was the worst i have seen but we didn't complain. i do like one thing from sc. how #80,31,23,75 somehow always end up getting hurt after almost every play.

riverside just might pull this one off being at home. and we all know sc doesn't play well on the road look at both away games 1 loss and 1 close game to a weak team. been watching more films that aired sc in them and i am definitly positive its in the bag they might come away with 4 wins this year and thats it. im looking forward to hc upsetting sc this yr. i am sick of hearing how dirty they are. last yr's waverly team was the worst i have seen but we didn't complain. i do like one thing from sc. how #80,31,23,75 somehow always end up getting hurt after almost every play.

The reason they get hurt is because they hit yall so hard it hurts them...

SC 35

Suckside 7

The reason they get hurt is because they hit yall so hard it hurts them...

SC 35

Riverside 7

Looking at Riversides Schedule they haven't shown much yet, but even though SC has started slow I think they turned the corner with last weeks game and are poised to show what they can do on this 3 game road trip. You can't take anything for granted when going to someone elses house so ya got to be ready to play your best.

I don't know what they are teachin you up in stewart county, but last years game was nowhere near 100-0. I say Riverside teaches SC how real fotball is played this week. SC will walk away from this game saying that it was the hardest they have ever been hit. And learn your math.

I didnt say it was 100-0, I said could have been if coach hadnt pulled the plug, way to pay atten. to detail GENIUS!!!If you were at the game last year you would notice He pulled the starters with Seven min and 20 something secs left in the 3rd, Make sure you get back on here after the game tonight if your there you will see the Hardest Hitting team but they wont be in Blue they will be in Black. Oh and when you go by 7 all night long you dont have to worry about MATH!!!!!!

I played in the game last year, and it wouldn't have been anywhere near 100-0, even if the starters did stay in, besides yall had almost all of your starters returning last year, we had like maybe 5 on each side, so sayin u beat a young team with little to no starting experience doesn't say much. I can't watch the game this year, but I can tell you it will be a different outcome.