giles hosts spring hill

Dedicated#62

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just by comparing how these two teams fared against Lawrence Co. this game has the makings of getting UGLY in a hurry.

Giles Co.: 56

Spring Hill: 13

In every one of their games this fall the Giles defense has allowed two scores and that is why I am giving the Raiders two touchdowns. On offense Giles Co. should have a really big breakout performance in this one.

Spring hill has got to get their defense fixed...........and quickly.

I think they can put some points on the board, but they'll have to play alot better to have any chance against Giles Co.

I agree. The offense has potential. Loveless is doing a good job running the offense and he has some weapons to distribute the ball to... #27, #22, #17, etc...

The defense has got to play better... with more heart.

I don't think the team is strong enough particularly in the offensive and defensive line to hang with Giles County this year. It will be closer than last year, but expect Giles to wear the Raiders down.

Scharsh has got'm headed in the right direction... needs another offseason in the weightroom (and some more love from the administration) to get the program where it needs to be.

I agree. The offense has potential. Loveless is doing a good job running the offense and he has some weapons to distribute the ball to... #27, #22, #17, etc...

The defense has got to play better... with more heart.

I don't think the team is strong enough particularly in the offensive and defensive line to hang with Giles County this year. It will be closer than last year, but expect Giles to wear the Raiders down.

Scharsh has got'm headed in the right direction... needs another offseason in the weightroom (and some more love from the administration) to get the program where it needs to be.

Agree. I love the Raiders but they have to get in that weight room and lock the dang doors. I agree a bigger weight room would be nice. Ive seen that weight room produce some strong football players in the past /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I know Im being very partial but if they hung the true weight lifting records on the wall, That may motivate some of the young players to try to break it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Agree. I love the Raiders but they have to get in that weight room and lock the dang doors. I agree a bigger weight room would be nice. Ive seen that weight room produce some strong football players in the past /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> I know Im being very partial but if they hung the true weight lifting records on the wall, That may motivate some of the young players to try to break it /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Can you review those with Scharsch? I don't think any of the coaches there now where there when you played.

The weight room has been updated with all new equipment this year. Have you seen it? I think you would approve.

Even though it could stand to be larger, it is effective enough for them to get bigger and stronger, and they made good improvement this year. More needs to be done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can you review those with Scharsch? I don't think any of the coaches there now where there when you played.

The weight room has been updated with all new equipment this year. Have you seen it? I think you would approve.

Even though it could stand to be larger, it is effective enough for them to get bigger and stronger, and they made good improvement this year. More needs to be done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I havent seen it yet, Im still hoping they would go with your plan