RICHLAND at EAST HICKMAN ( HOMECOMING)

1MEANnEASTIEboy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodluck East, Richland is a pretty Good Football Team but if you guys will pull together you could get a win. Cut down on the per. fouls, that cost you some valuable yards friday night. Dont let it be such a head game, thats what your coach gets paid for, yall just go out and play.You have the atheletes to do it just dont think so much.

I hope the best for East and hope they win. Word is they are imploding, no leadership, players at each others throats, losing fire and spark, one dimensional. They need to pull together as a team, help each other, quit pointing fingers, and keep giving 100% . It all starts at the top.

Frustration is to be expected, it is how one deals with it..... Good luck boys....... We are looking for a win this week.

Richland is a solid defensive football team from looking at the numbers however they are not very good on the offensive side of the football. Somehow I expect Coach Jones to make that trend continue in this one and I believe the Eagles will score twice to pick up a historical win in Lyles.

East Hickman: 13

Richland: 7