Carter @ Pigeon Forge

ThinkFastRunFast

I did not know that PF had any receivers that were 6'3. I thought they had a TE that was about that size or taller, but I have not heard anything about him. Isn't he the son of the baseball coach? Is he hurt? I know last year he was a weapon and probably PF's best athlete.

He messed up his elbow pretty bad and had to have surgery with pins put in place, so he was done right after baseball season until it gets going again. Adam is coach Guinn's son and would have been a good weapon this year, but you cant control injuries.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He messed up his elbow pretty bad and had to have surgery with pins put in place, so he was done right after baseball season until it gets going again. Adam is coach Guinn's son and would have been a good weapon this year, but you cant control injuries.

wrong player

wrong player