Antwan

Westmoreland hasnt tried to throw, nor have they had to. When SC HAD to throw they couldnt. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hope Westmoreland dont wind up in that predicament this year to have to do something we cant like SC was the other night. Westmoreland is undefeated at this point in the season. What is SC's record??? Oh yeah, when Westmoreland had to stop DCA from scoring from inside the 10 yard line, they got the job done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think SC had to throw. SC ran over TC to start the 3rd quarter. They probably should have

kept doing that...but hindsight is 20-20. I'll take a balanced offense any day over yours. I wouldn't be bragging about your record right now. You barely held on to beat DCA. They are 0-4. You didn't exactly pound Macon...G'ville or Upperman. If you had played anybody...you wouldn't be 4-0. That's why I expect Cannon County to give you all you want Friday. You haven't been tested. I think Cannon is better than anyone else you've played including DCA.

Announcements